CDIH
Best super natural(ish) show - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best super natural(ish) show (/showthread.php?tid=621)

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

What's the best TV show that has dealt with the Supernatural and paranormal?

- The Sleeper - 02-28-2002

TZ

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-28-2002

Tales from the crypt, that show ruled, but the movie, urgh, god awful.

- Arthur Dent - 02-28-2002

Tales and Twilight Zone were anthology series. In that catagory you should also have The Outer Limits. All good shows, but you have to judge them one episode at a time. Some are incredible, others were shit in ALL of them.

Twin Peaks was just wierd. Weird doesn't always equal good.

Forever Knight was a good show, but it was on at horrible hours and they kept moving it around every month.

X-Files was great for the first season or two, then spent too much time on the alien conspiray and not enough on the weird stuff stories. This season is pretty weak.

Haven't watch much of The Chronicle.

Buffy and Angel are excellently written shows with good stories and a great cast. I've got to vote for Angel becasue it's a darker, more mature seemig show. And Charisma Carpenter is gorgeous.

Buffy is a very close second.

- Spitfire - 02-28-2002

Tales from the Crypt was definitely the best...too many great episodes, I couldn't pick out my favorite. The one where the kid was adopted by rich werewolfs, the one with Harry from Night Court where his cartoons come to life after taking a pill and kill his horrible wife, the one where the guy suspects his wife's cheating on him when in fact she and his best friend are planning a surprise party- but he blows them away a second before everyone yells surprise...or the one where the escape convict goes the desert with the vulture following him, as he's dragging the body of the marshall?, and in the end gets eaten alive by the bird :lol:

Werewolf will always be my favorite though.See if anyone remembers this show...Werewolf site

- Galt - 02-28-2002

Quantum Leap

- Maynard - 02-28-2002

Remember the one with Morton Downey Jr? Where he's the TV show guy that goes into the haunted house, and gets killed by the ghosts? That one freaked me out.
How about the one where the resteraunt kills the cop and serves him to all the other cops? LMAO

- Danked - 02-28-2002

[Image: scooby.gif]

- Spitfire - 02-28-2002

:roflmao: Those were great!
Christopher Reeve, pre-lump of goo state, fed the cops

Now this is a series they should put on DVD..oops, wrong thread

- Keyser Soze - 02-28-2002

Sabrina The Teenage Witch

- Arthur Dent - 02-28-2002

damn, Spit. I remember that show. Wasn't there something about a pentagrm on the guys hand and he was searching for the original master werewolf so he could kill him and be cured?

There was also a series about an american woman who got bit and teamed up with a Brit in London to search for a cure. The woman was hot and ended up chained in the basement every other episode.