CDIH
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! - happy 4:20 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! - happy 4:20 (/showthread.php?tid=6220)

- Suzie - 05-02-2003

Confusedmokey:
Hoo-ray! I have established a Friday 4:20 ritual at my office.
I still have so much work to do. Fuck it, it's the weekend!!!!

- Mad - 05-02-2003

Fucking stoners..... :banana:

- flamingfish - 05-02-2003

:21: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: :21:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-02-2003

the brightness of your future blinds me. really. it does. i swear.

- Suzie - 05-02-2003

That's right, my future's so bright....... :6: :-D

Here's an update on my life:
I walked through the hallway and an older guy who works here said, "I like your perfume," making me paranoid that maybe I smelled like weed even after dousing myself with body spray. "It's peach," I said. "I'll have to get some for my wife" the reply. WEIRD!

Then I was eating a fajita on my bosses desk and I got a little bit of guac on one his papers. There's a small stain but it wasn't an important doc so I'm not gonna freak.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-02-2003

skys the limit!

- Suzie - 05-09-2003

Another fun Friday!!! Not only are both of my bosses out, the third partner as well as the Office Manager, who's usually their watchdog, isn't here either. It's just me and two other girls, we're like kids having a kegger when their parents are away. What a fun day!!!!!

- Hey Ladi - 05-09-2003

when to the strippers get there?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-09-2003

the word you wanted to use was, do.

- Suzie - 05-09-2003

Strippers, not a bad idea. We were supposed to have champagne but the receptionist forgot it. My friend and I decided to smoke every hour on the :20, since that means it was 4:20 somewhere. I think I just got back from smoking for the Egyptians.

- DGW - 05-09-2003

<<<<<<------ just waking up....and baking up

- Suzie - 05-09-2003

I just ate so much Mexican food I think I might explode. I missed my 2:20 smokeout cuz I'm too full to move. Someone told me I look like I have a food hangover.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-09-2003

thats just a nice way of calling someone fat.

- Suzie - 05-23-2003

:fuggin:
It's SO icky out but I had a smoke break. I know it's early but it's about to be a festive holiday weekend after all. And there's gonna be free lunch!!!

Life is good.

- Suzie - 05-23-2003

Every time I walk past the conference room there's more goodies in there. There's a woman in my office who's a Jehovah's Witness. She doesn't celebrate any birthdays or holidays, so I guess she has to use any excuse to party that she can get. She said she was buying the office lunch to celebrate the three day weekend. So far there are platters of sandwiches and wraps, pasta, and ice cream cake AND champagne!!!!!
:-D

- crx girl - 05-24-2003

those were some good sandwiches :thumbs-up:

- Suzie - 05-26-2003

glad you liked them. there are still a few left, I'm going to give them out to the homeless.

- Suzie - 05-30-2003

Confusedmokey: :fuggin: Confusedmokey: