CDIH
Strange things people do to their pets... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Strange things people do to their pets... (/showthread.php?tid=6381)

Pages: 1 2

- Danked - 05-20-2003

We have a customer here at the garage who lives close by to my home. Normally, rather than him having to bring the car to the shop, one of us picks it up and drives it the 40 minutes to the garage. I was bringing his car back to him one night and as I pull into his driveway, this monstrous black dog charges the car. The owner comes out, calls the dog over to him, and tells me not to worry, that the pooch wouldn't do anything, that he was friendly. So we're chitchatting for a bit, I tell him how people at the office get scared of my dog once they find out she's part pit. She's small, about 25 pounds) and very friendly, plays a little aggresively, but she doesn't bite. So the guy proceeds to tell me how he trained his dog at an early age not to be aggressive simply by grabbing its testicles while it was eating. He said it was the best way to train them since they were most defensive while they were eating. He then proceeds to turn his dog around and cup its balls as if to show me how it's done. The dog started wagging it's tail.

Fucking weirdo. :30:

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

what ever happened to people that dress their pets like people? I used to think that was weird, but cupping Fido's balls, especially when he's eating - that just seems wrong.

Alternatively, if that were done to me while eating it would make supper much more interesting.

- GonzoStyle - 05-20-2003

funny you mention it.

I had a dream that my dog blew me last night.

- Danked - 05-20-2003

Quote:Alternatively, if that were done to me while eating it would make supper much more interesting.
I'll give you his number.

- Mad - 05-20-2003

Not for nothing, but how the Hell does a dog blow a person? The only thing I envision is a gnawed bone.

- Danked - 05-20-2003

Not sure if it was here or on OA.com, but I remember one of the girls telling a story about how her friend diddled her cat while it was in heat. :17:

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

I hope he has smooth hands - calluses just don't do it for me.

- IrishAlkey - 05-20-2003

I saw a little dog wearing shorts the other day.

They were real shorts, no hole in them for the dog to go to the bathroom.

It was odd.

- Danked - 05-20-2003

Weird bought our dog a hooded sweatshirt when we first got her. So sad.

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

and the animals never look comfortable in the clothes either. They always walk funny, or trip themselves up. Can't pet owners see the gayness of these actions?

- Ronin - 05-20-2003

i bought my cat a harness so I can take her outside on the deck, not to walk her on the sidewalk or anything. just for the deck..

is that weird?

- Danked - 05-20-2003

Yes.

Come to think of it, Weird bought one of those harness/leash things for his ferret, which he also carried around everywhere in a little pouch. :crackhead:

- IrishAlkey - 05-20-2003

pouch = ass

- Ronin - 05-20-2003

but did he walk the ferret on the street and stuff? that would be weird..

i just bring my cat on the deck to brush her, and let her get outside, and rub her scent on the deck to ward off squirrels.. but i have to bring her in after awhile because she starts panting.. she gets nervous and very active outside because she sees the birds and bugs. Plus, the vet says she has alittle heart murmur.. [Image: sad.gif] So I don't want her to have a heart attack or anything..

I bought my dog rubber boots once for the snow.

first off they kept slipping off so she kept on walking on the heels with the point of the shoe pointing upwards, so she looked like one a Nazi during a march.

Then she walked on the floor with them and her paws starting going outwards as she was losing her footing. So then she looked like Pluto from the old disney cartoons when they put him on the ice rink and his paws would go outwards as he fell on his face.

From then on I havent bought her a fuckin thing.

I dont remember how she blew me in my dream, I do remember not being able to orgasm. I dunno i'm weird I guess.

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

Quote:I do remember not being able to orgasm. I dunno i'm weird I guess.

not at all, it happens to all of us at least once in our lives - no big deal.

with your dogs?

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

I never had a dog, but it happened with my cat once.

well mine was just in a dream, fuckin sicko!!!!!

- Goatweed - 05-20-2003

hey, when you're desparate...better to have feline ass than none.