CDIH
I think I'm dying - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I think I'm dying (/showthread.php?tid=6397)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

What a miserable day. I partied WAY too hard last night. I must be getting too old for this shit. I have to stop going out on weeknights, I just can't handle it. When will I learn to control myself? Getting to work on time is not enough to make me a responsible adult if I can't think straight while I'm here. I am so Damn tired. The first thing someone at the office said to me was, "You look like you're having a hard morning." And that was before I dripped cream cheese down my front. I think I just dozed off while sitting on the toilet.

This hungover lament was brought to you by Magner's and Baccardi.

- Keyser Soze - 05-21-2003

cant wait for Galt's reply

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

Why's that? I don't think he works so he can't understand my misery.

Plus I missed celebrating my 1000th post.

I feel like shit. if you ever see me out on a weeknight, remind me I said I wouldn't do this anymore.
I want to go to bed!

- Mad - 05-21-2003

Go to the drug store and pick up some hangover helper or snort a few more lines.

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

NO MORE LINES!!!! That's half the reason I'm such a mess.
And I'm not really hungover, the taste of last night's rum has finally gone away. More sleepy and hazy and just generally disgusted with myself. I can hear my mother's "I told you so" from all the times growing up she warned me against this.

- DGW - 05-21-2003

Quote:I must be getting too old for this shit
thanx for making all of us feel that much older Confusedneak:

- Ronin - 05-21-2003

what about the guy you woke up with? Did you remember him?

- Hey Ladi - 05-21-2003

I'm having a bitch of a headache today too, the kind where I want to jam something pointy in my forehead & let the pain leak out

I thought it was turning into a migrane, I couldn't read so well, and my hands hurt ... but I tried some aspirin, we'll see. I don't want to use a sick day if it isn't sunny out.

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

yes I did.

I'm past my prime! I'm seriously renouncing my life as a party girl. Except for concerts I already have tickets too, I'm not making any more plans during the week. Shit, there's a party next Thurs nite that I have to make an appearance at. But I will NOT stay late, leaving after two drinks. and that's the last time anyone will see me out after work. I'm not even gonna go to the Cheersy pub around my corner. I'm done, this is IT.

- Mad - 05-21-2003

Quote:that's the last time anyone will see me out after work. I'm not even gonna go to the Cheersy pub around my corner. I'm done, this is IT.

A leopard never changes it's spots.

- DGW - 05-21-2003

Quote:I'm done, this is IT.
she is woman
hear her roar

<<<<<--------- :fuggin: at lunch

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

oooo, that sounds like a good idea. But it will make me sleepier..... I better not, I'm lazy enough today.

Feeling any better Ladi?

- Keyser Soze - 05-21-2003

Galt, comment?

- Hey Ladi - 05-21-2003

a little, I tried to have a nap at lunch

it's only a dull ache now

- DGW - 05-21-2003

i just had wild boar ribs
and they were fuckin great

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

I am so sleepy. I asked one boss if I could leave at 4 and he said yes but I can't seem to work up the nerve to ask my other boss. I hope he doesn't catch me nodding off on my desk.

- Hey Ladi - 05-21-2003

turn you back to the door, prop your head up on your elbow, and hold a pen ... if they ask, you're solving some problem, something big, you'll let them know how it comes out .... deep thoughts by suzie :thumbs-up:

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1053548345

- Mad - 05-21-2003

Tell him you have "female" problems. That's the ticket.

:thumbs-up:

- Suzie - 05-21-2003

Good ideas, I should have come back here sooner. I am ovulating......

But I made it, finally I can leave. I am going straight to bed. No drinking, no drugs, not even a cigarrette. Just gonna watch American Idol before I pass out. Hey, gotta enjoy one guilty pleasure.

- Galt - 05-21-2003

Soon to be staring in the MTV True Life Special: I'm wasting my life away: Suzie