CDIH
How was your weekend? - because we need an active topic - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How was your weekend? - because we need an active topic (/showthread.php?tid=6541)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 06-09-2003

What'd everybody do?

Friday I was supposed to see Gov't Mule but they played too early so I went to a bar, got pretty drunk and couldn't find my way back to Queens cuz the subways were all fucked up. On the train I had to pee SO bad I actually got off, went to Central Park and went in the bushes.

Sat I made a rare NJ appearance. Hung out with my little Egytpian petal and went to see a band in Hoboken.

Sun was family day, which can be fun in small doses. Went to bed early but still had trouble getting out of bed this morn.
Now it's Mon and we do it all over again.....

- LZMF1 - 06-09-2003

i did nothing all weekend long.....and liked it!

all kidding aside....

friday i visited a buddy of mine....

saturday i got rip-roaring, shit-faced falling down drunk watching game 6 as the mighty schmucks tore NJ a new Asshole.

yesterday i shopping...bought nothing for myself just stuff for the wife and kid.

- Goatweed - 06-09-2003

friday I worked late, came home and smoked 2 bowls....

saturday I tried to get the backyard in order, butr the fucking rain held me back - so I ended up buidling 2 cabinets - that night I finally got to see Reloaded (which I thought was pretty good, despite the let-down reviews I had heard)

sunday - I did some shopping, I was in need of some clothes, so I took advantage of the Father's Day sales and a 20% off coupon for Macy's. Then I did more cabinet work/painting, and called it a weekend.

- DGW - 06-09-2003

good weekend, though some is blurry
happy hour after work
took 200 bux from 3 guys playing dartz
won our softball game to get into the finals
hooked up with a friend from work later that nite
but she sent me home blue
a friendz sonz christening saturday afternoon was just the start of an onslaught of alchohol to be consumed
went out sat nite and met a very kewl chick
didn't get much sleep that nite
did alot of talking :1:
got home sunday afternoon and crashed for 6 hours
woke up to watch the B Ball game and liked the outcome and final score
yes it was a good weeekend
could be why the morning is dragging along

- Gooch - 06-09-2003

Friday: went to bar, got drunk, went out for dinner with brothers in Forest Hills, then went back to apartment and got stoned.

Sat: Went shopping, ran errands, ordered in dinner with brothers and roommate, got stoned, watched boxing, watched XMen 2 on a ripped Video CD on the DVD player.

Sunday: Ran more errands, went out for lunch, dropped off laundry, worked on some freelance shit at hom, chatted with some peeps via IM, and that's about it.

- TheGMANN - 06-09-2003

Lets see......

First of all I been drinking every night this week since Wednesday.....
Friday night went out to the neighborhood pub for my friends b-day, hung out with alot of friends whom I havent seen in a long ass time. Was cool to drink and remenice(sp) about past shit we got into.Saturday went out with someone new, walked around the L.E.S., then went to my usual spot in the city and got drunk there, shocker! Sunday night went bowling with some friends and drank some more.

All in all, despite the unusually high amount of bullshit and drama from liars, snobs and crazy bitches, it was a really good week this week. For once the good outweighed the bad.

- DGW - 06-09-2003

oh yeah, i smoked alot of weed too

- TheGMANN - 06-09-2003

Quote:oh yeah, i smoked alot of weed too

Like I said about me drinking and getting drunk.....SHOCKER!! :21:

- Ronin - 06-09-2003

friday: worked late
saturday: played GTA3
sunday: mowed lawn, lawn work, fixed up my pea garden.

- Hey Ladi - 06-09-2003

friday went to bed at 6pm & didn't get up till 10 am on saturday

saturday watched all 3 Evil Dead, smoked & drank, had some nice dinner over a friend's house

sunday smoked a lot & did some laundry watched a lot of tv, did venture outside twice, once for a walk, 2nd to see a friend ... and smoke her up

a lovely restful weekend

- criticslovesnatch - 06-09-2003

Worked all day saturday, worked all day sunday....

Saturday night met up with some friends from school and went to a concet in jersey.

friday just kinda hung out and putzed around.

working weekends sucks.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-09-2003

friday : hung out with friends all night and watched the nets game

saturday : went to Field Day, saw Thursday, Blur, Beastie Boys (they suck ass) and Radihoead (so weird) then went to a party

sunday : slept until 4pm, played nba street 2, went to a friends house with a bunch of people to watch the nets SUCK ASS

- The Sleeper - 06-09-2003

Friday: Went to a show with Hybrid, watched a pretty sweet fight break out, bought a few records.

Saturday: got the internet in my apartment and spent all day on it.

Sunday: friends came over the apartment and we walked around and saw tons of puerto ricans. got free poland spring water from some middle eastern guys, and i got paranoid that they poisoned it so i took 2 sips and threw it out. ate pizza. made fun of keyser in chat. pretty decent weekend.

- TooCute - 06-09-2003

Thursday: Went to see Nancy Atlas open for the Derailers at the Village Underground
Friday: Did nothing. I think I might have gone to Ikea. I don't recall.
Saturday: Dinner for my little sister's birthday in the city at Shabu Shabu. I had shabu shabu (go figure) and a lot of sashimi. At 9:30 I left the city, drove home, picked up Grant, and we drove to Sag Harbor to see Nancy Atlas at the corner bar. Got home at 5 AM. Woo.
Sunday: Did nothing.

- The Sleeper - 06-09-2003

you need at least 100 posts for us to care about your weekend

- Galt - 06-09-2003

I cried myself to sleep both nights

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

i believe that

- JimmyBlueEyes - 06-09-2003

I worked, went to my brothers for a little get together, downloaded a few games for the computer and worked last night.

- TooCute - 06-09-2003

Go back to jacking off in front of your computer Sleeper and leave me the fuck alone.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-09-2003

BURNNNNN