CDIH
Trivial Pursuit Tourney & Softball Game info. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Trivial Pursuit Tourney & Softball Game info. (/showthread.php?tid=6554)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- GonzoStyle - 06-10-2003

Hey just wanted to give everyone a status on where we are at.

I talked with alkey and figured since we both have the same core membership, instead of having 2 different softball games which is silly we will combine for one game. I spoke to moosen and he gave me the info on the field he got last year which was pretty sweet. I have been calling for a while now and finally got someone compentent there.

The tenative date is mid-july, a weekend ofcourse either sat or sunday. Preferably saturday. They have a field, the good ones, flock told me either field 3 or 4 they are next to the picnic area and bathrooms. July 12th is a no because they have the field open but not the picnic area. If the 19th is no good then the date will be July 6th when both areas are open for us.

The only thing is that payment needs to be made at their office in Elizabeth so I cant reserve it over the phone with a CC or nothing. But I spoke to pat and he'll be able to drive in there and get it for us, so just keep those dates in mind, July 6th or the 19th in those areas.

For those who werent there last year, the field is in Rahway, NJ and a fairly close drive from NY. But all that info will be posted after conformation.

Now if a lot of you are uncomfortable with those July dates we can push it back to August, so speak up.

Now we also had some other ideas we wanted to pull off and we need someone to step up. Ever since the bowling tourney we've wanted to do a Poker tourney, which momo came up with. Or a Trivial Pursuit Tourney, or both at seperate dates.

Only problem is we need either some kind person to offer up their residence, enough to comfortably fit 20 people or so, ofcourse your reward would be a shitload of leftover beer and food we dont use which we will supply. Or at the very least a hall or place we could rent for such an occasion, so if you know of something speak to me personally.

Thanks
eddie.

- Arpikarhu - 06-10-2003

i am in for both unless my show schedule changes

You heard it folks, a chance to meet arpi while having a arsenal of blunt objects in your possession.

If thats not a selling point i dunno what is.

- Arpikarhu - 06-10-2003

fuck you

Yes please.

- Zootybang - 06-10-2003

You do realize, my bestest pal, that you're depriving yourself of the pure joy of gazing upon my splendiness by always having these things In Jersey, right? I'm waaay to lazy to drive more than 45 minutes for anything.

- Danked - 06-10-2003

I won't be able to make it on the 6th. The 19th shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:You do realize, my bestest pal, that you're depriving yourself of the pure joy of gazing upon my splendiness by always having these things In Jersey, right? I'm waaay to lazy to drive more than 45 minutes for anything.

You went to the 1st one which was further away, where do you live, maybe you can get a lift.

Don't forget rides will be available for people who dont have cars and such, like all the other games. Plus ofcourse everyone should try to bring something, like in the past, we've done this before.

- Arpikarhu - 06-10-2003

the 6th is bad for me too.

- Hybrid - 06-10-2003

i'm down for softball.

- The Sleeper - 06-10-2003

as am i

- IrishAlkey - 06-10-2003

What date, assholes?

i can do any weekend

- Weird NJ - 06-10-2003

My dog will be there. :thumbs-up:

- criticslovesnatch - 06-10-2003

I work weekends :-(

loser

- Arpikarhu - 06-10-2003

not nice sleeper. in you go.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-10-2003

Jemo123: Less hours, more salary
Thekman11: bastard

- Keyser Soze - 06-10-2003

i'm in for softball. july 19th is better for me, i think im doing a party on the 6th.

- Suzie - 06-10-2003

Trivial pursuit!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

IF we do the 19th let's also call it my birthday party. I have treated several board members very kindly on their birthdays.