CDIH
A tease of the split? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A tease of the split? (/showthread.php?tid=656)

- Faceman - 03-03-2002

On the indemand network website this synopsis of backlash is posted. Make of it what you will...
Quote:Be there as the NEW RAW franchise helmed by Vince McMahon takes on the warriors of its new competitor NEW Shakedown, headed by Ric Flair. It's sure to be history in the making.

Looks like the split is after WM and before then

- Sean Cold - 03-03-2002

Faceman Wrote:Looks like the split is after WM and before then
please explain what the fuck this sentence means. God damn it! Is it before or after/ fuck, brain cramp! Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide:

- Kim - 03-03-2002

What?

- Sean Cold - 03-03-2002

Kim Wrote:What?
exactly :amf:

- Gooch - 03-03-2002

roster split is after wrestlemania but before backlash.

- Faceman - 03-03-2002

Thank you gooch for being the only person here who seemingly doesn't need everything spelled out for him

- Gooch - 03-03-2002

Faceman Wrote:Thank you gooch for being the only person here who seemingly doesn't need everything spelled out for him
WHAT?!

:poison:

- Keyser Soze - 03-04-2002

have you people lost your minds?

oh, i forgot where i was

nevermind

- Sean Cold - 03-04-2002

Faceman Wrote:Thank you gooch for being the only person here who seemingly doesn't need everything spelled out for him
I was in the midst of drunken posting last night so go get a spoon and eat my ass.

- Skitchr4u - 03-04-2002

anyone else going to the non-televised smackdown on the 28th at the CAA? Is this gonna be the start of the split, or will they be holding off??

- Sean Cold - 03-04-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:anyone else going to the non-televised smackdown on the 28th at the CAA? Is this gonna be the start of the split, or will they be holding off??
I hate live events, they just suck without all the production. I wouldn't go to one even if the tickets were free to be honest. I just wish the split would start sooner, most of the stories just fuckin suck at this point.

- Faceman - 03-07-2002

Ok checked 411wrestling.com today and they have the latest from the indemand website which is as follows...
Quote: "Sunday, April 21 share all the contempt, all the retribution, and all the classic matches
that only WWF Backlash can deliver. Ever since Vince McMahon and Rick Flair held their
own WWF draft creating the two most powerful forces in sports entertainment, the Raw
and Smackdown Superstars have been building their own vendettas, their own rivalries and
their own reasons for domination. Be there live, when it all comes together, at WWF
Backlash"

iN DEMAND gets these previews straight from the WWF. Obviously this indicates that the
roster will be split into two factions, RAW headed by Vince McMahon and Smackdown
headed by Ric Flair. It also indicates that a draft of sorts will take place.

- Hybrid - 03-07-2002

Quote:NEW Shakedown
wtf is shakedown?

- Kim - 03-08-2002

Its a song... :roflmao: