CDIH
last comic standing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: last comic standing (/showthread.php?tid=6578)

- Teenweek - 06-11-2003

this was funny. jay mohr hosts. rich voss made the first cut. this fat guy and gay guy were great. joe rogan and colin quinn were funny judges. good show.

- Goatweed - 06-11-2003

one of those is from staten island too, and he made it - that was pretty cool.

- QuickStop - 06-11-2003

when and what channel?

- Teenweek - 06-11-2003

nbc tuesdays 9pm

- The Jays - 06-12-2003

... the dude from Staten Island was fucking annoying... trying way to hard.... The guy who robbed the gas station, and was caught the next day because he was selling cigarettes and oil in school... he was funny...

- Mad - 06-25-2003

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->In case anyone cares Vos wins.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Kid Afrika - 06-25-2003

I HATE RICH VOS!!!

- Mad - 06-25-2003

Don't we all.

- Kid Afrika - 06-25-2003

When I saw him do the "I owe my daughter..." bit last week, I wanted to be in that audience sooooo fucking bad. "Wanna buy a dryer... DOOR?!@?"

Vos is unfortunately better than the other contestants, but he's still a hack. In my opinion, he's a wringer(ringer?) in the contest. His successes have been above those of his competitors even though he is a no-talent hack.

Another funny part was when Jay Mohr read Vos' name off the key and said, "Remember, I don't vote". "I declare shenanigans!"

- Arpikarhu - 06-25-2003

Quote:he's a wringer(ringer?)
tsk tsk

- x-file - 06-25-2003

I watched this show last night for the first time. Awful show. All those comics are really bad. Vos maybe entertaining, but he's just terrible. From ironing his clothes while talking to the camera, to wearing that hat, when he has that hat on it looks like somebody put an umbrella on a peanut. :6:

- crack hitler - 06-26-2003

i'm pulling for vos, besides who else are we going to root for, he annoys people which makes for good tv. if he goes the show will suck, not that it doesn't already. but my choice for winner is either the big black chick, the big fat white kid. and i must admit when sean got booted off i thought it was hysterical

- Goatweed - 06-26-2003

that fat white dude is pretty funny - but yeah, I'm pulling for Vos.

- Teenweek - 06-26-2003

Why is Vos ironing all the time.

- Goatweed - 06-26-2003

his clothes are always wrinkled since he sold his dryer door.

- Mad - 06-26-2003

Where in the Hell will Vos get new material from? That's the real mystery.

- LyricalGomez - 06-26-2003

I can't wait for someone to shut the fat black chick up.

- Mad - 06-26-2003

ODDS TO WIN