CDIH
Things I hate - The hatred returns again - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Things I hate - The hatred returns again (/showthread.php?tid=6638)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 06-18-2003

I hate the fact that my mom was really, really sick and out of 6 people at work not a single person could fill in for me for one day. When I always fill in when there is a family emergency or just something simple.

I hate people who feel like they are the most important thing around and you have to care about their every fuckin breath.

I hate the fact that rob schneider will never quit making horrible movies and even more so that he still gets funding.

I hate people who take small facts and tidbits of info and act like they are fuckin well rounded people who know everything, when they just confuse and fuck up those facts. Its even sadder that people are so devoid of any thought that they believe them, cause they have no fuckin clue either.

I hate the fact that people persecuted clinton for a blowjob and spent countless millions to prosecute and impeach him. Yet Bush can go in blow up afghanistan which is being basically rebuilt with barely any US presence. Then go in to Iraq, not find bin laden, not find saddam, not find a single weapon except for some guns and a flare gun. Yet he is a hero and a great president.

I hate all this reality TV, invasive people who cant find a more constructive way to spend and evening and even sadder people who dont want to work a day in their lives. Now American Idol Junior, the epitome of how fucked up this country is and how bad its parents are. Fuckin loser generation X parents who havent done shit with their lives, trying to live off their kids non-existent talent.

- LyricalGomez - 06-18-2003

I hate Max Kellerman

He never let's Woody past the first round these days :-(

Quote:I hate Max Kellerman

Bite your fuckin tounge!!!

Woody Paige > Max Kellerman

Woody is great, I won't argue.

But Max Kellerman is the envy of all my dreams.

I don't really had Kellerman, I just wish he'd let Woody through instead of purposely kicking him out each time.

We need more Mariotti and Paige showdowns

I often wonder if Gomez looks as hot as his sig.

But yeah Kellerman owns your fuckin soul.

- PatCooper - 06-18-2003

i hate crappy show's on espn.

Quote:i hate crappy show's on espn.

I hate spelling bee's as well.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-18-2003

max is just acting on orders from god, see this for more information.... :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

Around the Horn and PTI is the greatest hour of television ever

WhackBagKid Wrote:max is just acting on orders from god, see this for more information.... :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
That's why teenweek is the best, he posts the actual articles.

lazy bastard.

Everyone order the "Got Wood" t-shirts from his website yet?

Quote:Adding a 19-year-old, 6-foot-7 forward who possesses a swell shot and nice ballhandling skills is not enough. Anthony has an ordinary vertical leap, is not quick off the dribble, can't rebound, isn't effective inside, won't play defense and hasn't shown a strong work ethic.

- QuickStop - 06-18-2003

i hate printer errors

I like little girls who have sisters named lisa.

-fat girls
-clubhead guys
-jack
-garth brooks
-my boss
-ja rule
-old people that suck at driving
-people who come to a complete stop at yield signs
-weezer
-employees at a restaurant that fuck up my order
-sam goody
-lightning!!!
-when pti and ath are preempted for golf :burnfucker:

- QuickStop - 06-18-2003

the two previous posters

- Galt - 06-18-2003

Max Kellerman is awesome. I loved when hid did the play by play for "Knockout Kings".

I hate people mostly. I could list them, but we've done that.

Most other things just roll off my back. But I hate not having a job and not getting any pussy.

- HedCold - 06-18-2003

misquito bites