CDIH
Star Wars - episode whatever... 2 i think - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Star Wars - episode whatever... 2 i think (/showthread.php?tid=6653)

Pages: 1 2

- crack hitler - 06-20-2003

ok, so i am watching this movie on hbo, i guess its the second one right? so anyways, it occurs to me that this whole rigamarole with annikan (sp?) happens much in part because he looses his shit when he arrives just hours too late to save his mother. Now, within the first 20 mins of this movie it is revealed that Anni, is having nigthmares about his mother being in pain. He's a jedi, right,? he should have these feelings, where was everybody else, ( and by everybody else i mean the entire jedi counsil,) telling him to follow is faith inthe force. if he had he would have saved his mother, and all would be well
. what i am saying is that, the jedi counsil is useless, they can't predict jackshit, they lead with emotion, and fight with false bravado. in the end the dark side should win, it fights with one goal, to win no matter what, fuck lucas and his shitty ass movies... just a drunken rant

Edited By crack hitler on 1056101248

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

:rofl: :rofl:

i agree with you there crack....

lucas made 3 awesome flicks way back when, now he's putting way too much emphasis on cutting edge special effects.....i of course will go see the next episode but it's not like i'm excited about it....

BTW....doesn't this belong in entertainment?

- Goatweed - 06-20-2003

yeah, I was thinking that too - Entertainment would be best, I believe.

- Goatweed - 06-20-2003

poof!

- Ronin - 06-20-2003

well, he did tell obi-won about his nightmares.. but he didn't think they were anything.. he didn't know they were real. Also, he can't let his personal life get in his way of being a jedi.. like when the senetor fell out of the ship at the end. annikan wanted to stop and save her buit obi-won wouldn't stop the ship.. the jedi's duty is to the republic and not anyone personally, unless told to.

- LyricalGomez - 06-20-2003

I can't believe I'm acctually debating this but

This was all already pointed out in the movies. They reference it several times in the first one, that the council hasn't accepted Obi Wan because he doesn't fit their ideals, and then there's that whole conversation between Windu and Yoda in the second where he admits that his visions have become clouded.

The council is corrupt, but it's not entirely their fault, the Senator or now Emperor has a big hand in their connection to the force being weaker.

- Ronin - 06-20-2003

they don't recognize obi-wan as a jedi? I thought when obi and annikan were in front of the council, they call him a jedi..

I meant to the council. He isn't "diplomatic" enough for them and always does what he thinks is right rather than what won't create a panic or so on.

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

SW GEEKS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This coming from someone who stays home all day playing video games

- Ronin - 06-20-2003

star wars rules.. chewie could kick your ass man! :18:

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

looks who's talking.....

I think it's time for your daily

OMFG I STAYED UP UNTIL 4AM PLAYING SOCRACK

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

i think it's time for your "i'm a condescending prick who deperately wants to look cool by being a wigger and knowing everything about everything and especially coputers, rap/hip-hop music,...etc., etc., etc......" post

i could go on but i'm sure you catch my drift.

thank you and have a nice day!

Edited By LZMF1 on 1056130598

:27:

- Ronin - 06-20-2003

LZMF1 Wrote:i think it's time for your "i'm a condescending prick who deperately wants to look cool by being a wigger and knowing everything about everything and especially coputers, rap/hip-hop music,...etc., etc., etc......" post

i could go on but i'm sure you catch my drift.

thank you and have a nice day!
gomez is white? :17:

- LZMF1 - 06-20-2003

he's kid a lite

:32:

- Mad - 06-20-2003

Apparently Tubby Tuba is out of the loop when it comes to video games.

Playing Video Games Not So Mindless After All

Edited By Mad on 1056132719

:23: