CDIH
I had a dream about Galt last night - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I had a dream about Galt last night (/showthread.php?tid=6660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Sleeper - 06-20-2003

I slept for 13 hours, so I had about a billion dreams, so don't stroke your ego too much. Anyway, i was watching football. and for some reason it was the TEnnessee Oilers (I guess this dream took place circa late 90s, however I didn't know who Galt was then, oh that wacky subconscious), so anyway, I am watching this game, and I see Galt knock down a pass. Then he is on the sideline high fiving people and I'm like "Whoa that's Galt, i didn't know he's in the NFL", which is weird since I follow football pretty closely. Then he ravaged my Asshole.

- Gooch - 06-20-2003

so dreams do cum true?

- HedCold - 06-20-2003

did you jerk off to the dream in the bathroom at work?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-20-2003

well, did you?

- Galt - 06-20-2003

What did I look like? More importantly what was my number?

And also did Satan buy Ashton Kutcher's sould on Ebay or was it a straight up transaction?

Quote:did you jerk off to the dream in the bathroom at work?
nah, i got off early today so eh.
Quote:What did I look like? More importantly what was my number?
you looked like the picture thats been in your profile. However, i think your hair was a bit shaggier. I don't remmeber what your number was.
Quote:And also did Satan buy Ashton Kutcher's sould on Ebay or was it a straight up transaction?
i'm sick of hearing about him and demi moore. who fucking cares? oooh shes 40 hes 25, yea that never happens. what are we living in the 40s?

Edited By The Sleeper on 1056146798

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-20-2003

he was quoting bill simmons :thumbs-up:

I should have figured that out.

- IrishAlkey - 06-20-2003

Rolleyes

who are you rolling your eyes at?

- IrishAlkey - 06-20-2003

Rolleyes

oh ok

- Galt - 06-20-2003

Quote:Then he ravaged my Asshole.

Wait, what?

and why is "Asshole" capitalized

Asshole capitalizes automatically on this board, and i just put that in to beat people like Gooch to the joke.

- Galt - 06-20-2003

Oh, so there was no gay stuff?

I'm glad I was playing defense. In my Walter Mitty world, I am a defensive back. Probably a strong safety, so I get to hit people really hard and make them cry.

Why does Asshole get capitalized?

Bill Simmons'ss's'' recent surge in columns is directly correlated to the likelyhood that Kimmel will be cancelled.

Quote:I'm glad I was playing defense. In my Walter Mitty world, I am a defensive back. Probably a strong safety, so I get to hit people really hard and make them cry.
I don't know who Walter Mitty is but I'm pretty sure you were a Strong Safety, i don't think my subconscious is wacky enough to make a cornerback white.

- HedCold - 06-20-2003

you sure it wasn't opie?

- Galt - 06-20-2003

Ohh strong safety. We must share some telekinetic bond or something. How many fingers do I have?

And Walter Mitty is a short story I read as a kid. They're making a movie about it. I think Jim Carrey is staring.

Quote:you sure it wasn't opie?
dude, reference of the day1!@!@@!!!!
Quote:How many fingers do I have?
Quote:I think Jim Carrey is staring.
at what?

wait, you have 2 hands don't you, fuck, wheres my calculator