CDIH
The osbournes - The real world on booze & an 8-ball. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The osbournes - The real world on booze & an 8-ball. (/showthread.php?tid=669)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 03-04-2002

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mtv.com/onair/osbournes/">http://www.mtv.com/onair/osbournes/</a><!-- m -->

Call me a geek but I'm actually looking forward to this show. Check out the preview on MTV.com

The cribs episode was classic, so good that MTV went ahead and created this show for them which is basically cameras following the daily lives of the Ozzy and his family for several months. Whose daily lives would you enjoy watching?

- BeckyDC - 03-04-2002

I don't like the idea at all.

- Arthur Dent - 03-05-2002

That's just because their not following you around. SmileSmileSmile

How about doing Pamela Anderson uncensored on HBO! bitch has a pole in her bedroom and practices her strip tease because she wants to retire from tv and strip for a living!

- GonzoStyle - 03-05-2002

I'm actually interested, the only thing that sucks is that it's MTV. If it was on HBO, home of such great shows as "hookers at the point." Then I'd be glued to the TV for this one, MTV will tone it down too much in my opinion. But still i'll watch the 1st episode and then see where I stand after that.

- Sean Cold - 03-05-2002

I am going to try to avoid this movie like a nigga crack head on the dark corner. Watch geriatric Ozzy mummble through a half an hour show while that twit wife oif his proves he is just another whipped shmoo is not my idea of entertaining.

- Spitfire - 03-05-2002

I'm gonna watch it...Ozzy rules all, but he will make the greatest sitcom character ever, he's like a cartoon

- crx girl - 03-06-2002

i'm watching it for the shots of him excercising, it's cracking me up every time i see the commercial, but yeah, mtv will probably lame it down too much to keep my interest for more than an episode or 2.

- Keyser Soze - 03-06-2002

I fucking loved it. I was cracking up like a motherfucker at every second of this show. Jack, Ozzy's son, looks like Hank the angry dwarf with that mop on his head. The kids fighting is great, especially Ozzy having to play peacemaker and finally breaks down telling them "you're all fucking mad"

I agree this would have been so much better on HBO but its still one of the few shows i'll be watching, considering I don't watch much TV to begin with.

- The Sleeper - 03-06-2002

I enjoyed it. Best line by Ozzy (or the only one I can understand): "I love you all more than life itself, but you are all fucking mad".

- Galt - 03-06-2002

Now that Family Guy is gone, this is easily the BEST SHOW ON TV.

The unintentionally comedy of that family is just off the charts.

shirtless Ozzy giving out advice with his gut hanging over his belt is just priceless.

- Hybrid - 03-06-2002

this show fucking rocks. i will continue to watch week after week.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-06-2002

I thought it was hysterical too.....how old are his kids that they're going to clubs? They looked 12 half the time....

- Maynard - 03-06-2002

This is my favorite show on TV in a long time.

My stomach hurt from laughing so much. The best thing is, you can watch this over and over too and STILL not know what Ozzy is saying. :fuggin:

- Spitfire - 03-06-2002

Strange, I could understand every word he said.

This is like the funniest show EVER! :roflmao:
I want Ozzy for my dad!!...hell, at least he's more coherent than my own father...

Can't wait to see if they have an Ozzy "Home Alone" episode, watching Ozzy try to do things by himself...

One question, don't they have an older daughter? guess she didn't want to be on the show...

- Keyser Soze - 03-06-2002

I love the part where Sharon tells Ozzy backstage after his Leno appearance that "next time you'll get to talk to him, you'll be a talking guest" and Ozzy says "Who?" Fucking priceless.

The look on the security guy's face while him and Ozzy were watching Ozzy's performance on Leno later on at home was so odd I had to laugh.

- Hey Ladi - 03-06-2002

Anyone see anything about when it might be on again? :disappointed: I missed it!

- The Sleeper - 03-06-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:Anyone see anything about when it might be on again? :disappointed: I missed it!
Being that it's MTV, I'm sure it'll be shown every other half-hour from now until July 2003.

- Spitfire - 03-06-2002

I feel so dirty looking at mtv.com

(and Sleeper is quite correct about that)

Anyway, here ya go Ladi...and anyone else who wants to watch again, like me :fuggin:
Ozzy show schedule
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 06 2002 at 10:59

- Banana_juice - 03-06-2002

Quote:One question, don't they have an older daughter? guess she didn't want to be on the show

according to something i read, there was an older child or opted not to be on the show becuase he wanted no part in getting his life taped.and i think it is a son , not a daughter.

Edited By Banana_juice on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:04

- Hey Ladi - 03-06-2002

Banana_juice Wrote:
Quote:One question, don't they have an older daughter? guess she didn't want to be on the show

according to something i read, there was an older child or opted not to be on the show becuase he wanted no part in getting his life taped.and i think it is a son , not a daughter.
When they did the Cribs show I thought they had a picture of a girl.

THANKS SPIT :fuggin:
(and wow, they are playing the hell out of it!)

Edited By Hey Ladi on Mar. 06 2002 at 11:14