CDIH
I was just watching the Price is Right - love having TV in my office - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I was just watching the Price is Right - love having TV in my office (/showthread.php?tid=6737)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 07-03-2003

and I got to thinking, do you think anyone ahs actually gotten theor pet spade or neutered because of Bob Barker's suggestion?

- The Sleeper - 07-03-2003

duh

- Galt - 07-03-2003

Patrick Bateman used to do that too.

- Suzie - 07-03-2003

watch TPIR or neuter animals?

Someone's gotta lend me that book.

- Galt - 07-03-2003

Watch TV in his office.

By the by. You have your own private office? With a door and everything? What the fuck do you do anyway?

- Suzie - 07-03-2003

I share an office with one of my bosses but it does have a door. If you couldn't guess, he's not here today!!!
:bouncer:
I am the asst. to a CPA and I'm training to be an investment advisor.

- Galt - 07-03-2003

Everyone in your office thinks you are having an affair and that he fucks the shit out of you every time that door is closed.

That is why they look at you the way they do.

- Gooch - 07-03-2003

OAWITTE was soooooo much more funnier. :36:

- Suzie - 07-03-2003

That is why we don't close the door. The one time we did it was cuz I was packing him a bowl.

- LyricalGomez - 07-03-2003

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Nobody cares<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Gooch - 07-03-2003

packing his bowl? he likes it in the rear?

- Galt - 07-03-2003

Don't know OAWITTE is or why it was brought up.

You should close the door and masturbate. Just to say that you've done it.

Take your clothes off completely and walk around your office. It will be quite liberating.

- Suzie - 07-03-2003

Maybe after lunch. I have changed in here, first time I forgot to close the blinds.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Seriously, nobody<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Gooch - 07-03-2003

lyrical has a crushy wushy :loveya:

Rolleyes

- Gooch - 07-03-2003

</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart--> Rolleyes come on, admit it!! Rolleyes <!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Admit what?

- Gooch - 07-03-2003

</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->crushy wushy<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Goatweed - 07-03-2003

take fully nude pics of yourself and make them your bosses background on his PC - I bet he'll think they're a real hoot!