CDIH
So, who's next? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So, who's next? (/showthread.php?tid=6748)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 07-04-2003

Seems like Bush is playing a fun game with the world as his playing board.

So he's destroyed iraq and afghanistan.

Now his eyes are set on Liberia. He's still keeping the Koreans sweating, I bet he has a lot of fun with this game.

Don't you love how he marks the set of the game, he tells the president to leave and when he doesnt he invades. So he's "urged" the president of Liberia to leave and he's sending a peace keeping team to inspect Liberia. So how long before we drown another hundred billion on a war we don't need while america goes down the tubes? While the cost of living goes up more than actual wages, while people can't find work, while NY is being run by a fuckin Nazi who thinks this is some business that he can "fix" and make a profit off of.

I may be wrong but thats how I feel, its like he's a visitor in our country and has more attachements to everywhere but america. Just like his fuckin father.

- IrishAlkey - 07-04-2003

Me no likey.

- The Sleeper - 07-04-2003

what's in Liberia?

- Gooch - 07-04-2003

niggas :thumbs-up:

- Sir O - 07-04-2003

How dare you question our president!

Why do you hate America so much?

- The Sleeper - 07-04-2003

none of this would happen if we went back to Feudalism

- Gooch - 07-04-2003

this administration blows. lack of cohesive direction, communication and leadership. Sadly, will Gephardt or Dean be any better??? One of those two will be the Democratic nominee.

Bill O'reilly would have called for my Death if he read this.

Maybe I should e-mail him my "spiffy" comment with my name and town.

- Galt - 07-04-2003

the main goal and focus of any president should always be foreign policy.

Local shit is what state governments are for.

Galt Wrote:the main goal and focus of any president should always be foreign policy.

Local shit is what state governments are for.
That's why you lost all your money and have no job.

- Galt - 07-04-2003

I stopped working and lost the vast majority of my lost wealth during the Clinton Administration.

PS. That was quite hurtful.

- Gooch - 07-04-2003

republican idealogical dogma is still uttered by the financially broken of the golden 90's.

I didn't mean it pal, it was the seagrams talkin.

But still local shit is local shit but the presidents main concern is prosperity here and not abroad.

- Sir O - 07-04-2003

Quote:what's in Liberia?
Natural resources: iron ore, timber, diamonds, gold, hydropower

:13: Oh, and Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

- Galt - 07-04-2003

How is it any party's fault that idiots overbought stocks that had never paid a dividend, never intended to pay a dividend, and had no intention of making any money for the foreseeable future and companies broke all kinds of GAAP rules

- Gooch - 07-04-2003

but you still blamed the clinton admin, foolish child. :32:

The markets don't interest us po' folk tryin to make a living.

- Galt - 07-04-2003

Foreign policy doesn't mean prosperity abroad. It means making the rest of the world a place where our people can travel safely, our businesses can expand globally, and no other country can get into position to fuck with any of it.

That, in the long run, helps people here.

I know i'll be happy when I can finally take that vacation in Liberia and not have to worry.

- Galt - 07-04-2003

Quote:but you still blamed the clinton admin, foolish child.
I did not. I just said that I lost most of what I had when Clinton was in office.

Quote:The markets don't interest us po' folk tryin to make a living
And so what do you expect the president to do to make your life easier? Is he going to enact a law to get you make more money? Do you expect a bunch of laws that make it so the government subsidizes people for apartments, jobs, food, all that shit? That doesn't help the economy. It becomes a giant albatross like the rest of the fat governmental "temporary" programs that were started in the 30s-60s which have now become engrained in the culture and depended upon.

Fuck the government, state, federal or otherwise. The only entity responsible for your lot in life or charged with making it better is you.