CDIH
My trip to Victoria's Secret - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My trip to Victoria's Secret (/showthread.php?tid=6759)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 07-05-2003

I'd never been in one before, basically because I'm too cheap. But I'm trying to look and feel better, which I realize means I have to be willing to spend a little more. My little Egyptian petal from work brought me since she's an old pro. This was the big fancy tourisrty mircale on 34th so I don't know if they're all so jawdropping.

I couldn't believe the S&M level shit they have on display. It looks like a sex shop! The kinky outfits made me blush. But the good news is after a half hour in the fitting room I got 4 bras that are amazing. I have finally fit into the coveted C-cup.!!!

- Galt - 07-05-2003

Confusedhudder:

- LyricalGomez - 07-05-2003

:26:

- QuickStop - 07-05-2003

:clueless:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-05-2003

:7:

- crx girl - 07-05-2003

i got a bra there and the second time i wore it one of the wires popped out and started poking me. another one i got the lining began to disintegrate after a few weeks. granted, i tend to put my bras in the washing machine because really, who wants to handwash everything all the time. but, anyway, i prefer frederick's

- Suzie - 07-05-2003

that sux!! My friend kept telling me what good qulaity they were and how long they last. I also put them in the washer but I'll air dry.
How does Fredrick's compare pricewise?

- crx girl - 07-05-2003

it's about the same i'd say. although i've never paid full price for either. i don't know if vs has stuff on sale all the time or if it's only on their semiannual sales thing. i got 3 bras at fredericks.com for 14 bucks each. they have a pretty good selection in the sale section. i also got one of those water bra things for 20, but it was a little uncomfy so i was gonna send it back, but never got around to it. i haven't been able to find it since i moved though :-(

- Galt - 07-05-2003

whores

- Goatweed - 07-05-2003

Quote:but, anyway, i prefer frederick's

as should all women :loveya:

oh yeah, pstpixplz!

- LyricalGomez - 07-06-2003

No pix, I like not having to claw my eyes out

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-06-2003

PLEASE GOD NO PIX!

- x-file - 07-06-2003

Quote:the second time i wore it one of the wires popped out and started poking me.

Might want to cut back on the ole ho ho's if you know what I mean and go for a different size

- Goatweed - 07-06-2003

well, I'd like to see limey cunt's pix [Image: 1luvu.gif]

We were talking about Cokey

- drusilla - 07-06-2003

Quote:Might want to cut back on the ole ho ho's if you know what I mean and go for a different size

i love it when men act like they know what they are talking about.

anyways, i have been shopping in victoria's secret a lot lately, but only for underwear. i prefer fredreicks also cause the bras are too small for me at vicky's :29: (i'm not bragging. cause it's totally a shitty thing.)

Sure you weren't bragging

- Goatweed - 07-06-2003

I'd like to see limey cunt's AND Dru's actually.

- Suzie - 07-06-2003

why not mine?

- drusilla - 07-06-2003

the whole country's seen yours