CDIH
American Chopper - anyone watching? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: American Chopper - anyone watching? (/showthread.php?tid=6761)

Pages: 1 2

- Paper Boy - 07-05-2003

great show and it's on in 4 minutes on the discovery channel. it's a bout a family that builds custom motorbikes upstate in orange county. father's a whacko. check it out.

- PatCooper - 07-06-2003

i love this show. I think ive seen every episode last weekend. The one son who basically does nothing except sweep and wrap shit up in bubble wrap is a trip.

- Mad - 07-06-2003

Which episode is on?

- Galt - 07-06-2003

Can you believe that KFC doesn't have the Tender Roast Combo anymore?

I mean....what the fuck?

It was the only healthy fast food I could get there.

- HedCold - 07-06-2003

maybe i'll get a twister tonight
i was really looking forward to wendys though Undecided

- LyricalGomez - 07-06-2003

You can still get corn at KFC, only good thing in the place

- HedCold - 07-06-2003

i like the mac and cheese

- LyricalGomez - 07-06-2003

I wish the Boston Market down the street hadn't closed :24:

- Galt - 07-06-2003

Boston Market somehow was able to make chicken extremely unhealthy.

They would just simmer all of their vegetables and mashed potatoes in butter. It is so gross.

Why can't there be a fast food restaurant with healthy food. Why is it that hard? Boston Market could do it. It would be perfect. I mean, McDonald's already has an extremely fattening restaurant in their franchise, why not have one that people can fool themselves into thinking it's somewhat healthy.

Subway is the only one that's close, and they still try and fatten everyone up with sauces and cheese

- Paper Boy - 07-06-2003

i think we went alittle off topic here. did anyone watch the show?

- Galt - 07-06-2003

I'd want to chopper some tender roast right now, no pun intended.

yes it was.

- PatCooper - 07-06-2003

yeah i watched it. The best part was when Paul Sr. gave the kid Cody the bike he built.

- Paper Boy - 07-06-2003

i missed that part. i accidently answered the phone. now i have to go to some fucking party.

- Mad - 07-06-2003

They replay it at 11 I think.

- Zootybang - 07-06-2003

He didn't give cody the bike. He let him ride It with him and Paul Jr. Then they took him to Daytona and the bike sold.
That takes place In Orange county New York? I thought It was Orange county, California.

- Paper Boy - 07-06-2003

Quote:That takes place In Orange county New York? I thought It was Orange county, California.

i thought this at first also. their shop is in rock tavern, NY. i might take a ride up there one day. i just have to have one of those hats.

- Mad - 07-06-2003

Paul Sr. did give the Old School Chopper to Cody. What a nice guy.

Can't wait to see how the Comanche Chopper turns out.

- Zootybang - 07-06-2003

Wait, he gave Cody the one that Cody designed? I was sure I saw that It sold at Daytona. I cant believe that he just gave away a 70-100 thousand dollar bike.

- Mad - 07-06-2003

Zootybang Wrote:Wait, he gave Cody the one that Cody designed? I was sure I saw that It sold at Daytona. I cant believe that he just gave away a 70-100 thousand dollar bike.
Yep, gave it to him said he was like family. The kid was all choked up.

Can't believe how much coin those choppers go for, though.

- Zootybang - 07-06-2003

Well that just pisses me off. I was jealous when the kid got to ride It. Now I'm more pissed that he got to keep It. When I was his age I had a Diamond back bmx bike and I thought I was cool.