CDIH
Sluggo's intervention... - Only cuz we love you... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sluggo's intervention... - Only cuz we love you... (/showthread.php?tid=68)

- IrishAlkey - 01-15-2002

Seriously, step away from the fucking keyboard. It ain't worth throwing your life away over a message board. We all know you mean well but, it's getting out of hand. Start a family, watch a movie, buy a puppy, do some laundry, eat, sleep, take a good shit, do anything it takes to regain what you once called a life. We're in this together. I know you can do it. Just imagine what it would be like if you were to look in the mirror one day and see Maynard in the reflection.

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

dude, jealous much?

Don't worry, you still rate as the biggest post whore around in my book. If sluggo wants to play, let him damn it!

Oh, and Ikea, do not make another no posting bet, I will stab you if you do!!!!!! :burnfucker:

Sean Cold Wrote:dude, jealous much?

Don't worry, you still rate as the biggest post whore around in my book. If sluggo wants to play, let him damn it!

Oh, and Ikea, do not make another no posting bet, I will stab you if you do!!!!!! :burnfucker:
Come on, he's old. I just wanna see him enjoy life before the worms start eating away at his rotted flesh.

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

alkey's just upset he hasn't made 100 posts yet and trust me I won't make another no posting bet for quite awhile

IkeaBoy Wrote:alkey's just upset he hasn't made 100 posts yet and trust me I won't make another no posting bet for quite awhile
I can hit 100 anytime I want.
But, with Sluggo, you have to realize how much the arthritis and the trifocals slow down his typing.
One reply takes him at least 10 minutes to conjure up, then another 20 just to type.
He's hardly living a productive life.

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:alkey's just upset he hasn't made 100 posts yet and trust me I won't make another no posting bet for quite awhile
But, with Sluggo, you have to realize how much the arthritis and the trifocals slow down his typing.
One reply takes him at least 10 minutes to conjure up, then another 20 just to type.
Remember...
Age and treachery will overcome youth and strength every time. :no, really, fuck off:

Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:alkey's just upset he hasn't made 100 posts yet and trust me I won't make another no posting bet for quite awhile
Remember...
Age and treachery will overcome youth and strength every time. :no, really, fuck off:
Keep telling yourself that while crying as I fuck you in your "aging and treacherous" ass.

- crx girl - 01-15-2002

yeah, sluggo, i think you have a problem :fuggin:

- Sephiroth - 01-15-2002

You see Sluggo, thats the thing about my Ninja Death Squad.

They are so good, you never know where they are. In fact, one could be................. right behind you!!

- Keyser Soze - 01-15-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:You see Sluggo, thats the thing about my Ninja Death Squad.

They are so good, you never know where they are. In fact, one could be................. right behind you!!
My robots could totally kick your ninja's asses.

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Quote:My robots could totally kick your ninja's asses.
You'd better watch out...
Those NINJAS are gonna FLIP OUT AND CUT OFF YOUR HEAD!!!

- Lord Magus - 01-15-2002

Don't forget..
your robots might kick the ninja's asses...
But then he'll just send the ROBOT NINJAS.. and all hope will be lost

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Quote:Don't forget..
Look here Magoo

- fbd - 01-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Don't forget..
Look here Magoo
i think those lessons are working for maynard

- Lord Magus - 01-15-2002

Well I'm glad you two have finally sought help.. god knows you need it.
But really... you know you have no hope of being as much a rapier wit as I, so why continue to attempt to compare?

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:Well I'm glad you two have finally sought help.. god knows you need it.
But really... you know you have no hope of being as much a raper wit as I, so why continue to attempt to compare?
Yeah, you certainly do rape wit you unoriginal deek.

- fbd - 01-15-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:Well I'm glad you two have finally sought help.. god knows you need it.
But really... you know you have no hope of being as much a rapier wit as I, so why continue to attempt to compare?
magus, when people say that they have a "rapier wit", they mean sharp, not being as witty as a short sword

- virgingrrl - 01-16-2002

ahhh, leave poor sluggo alone, let him be the whore that he is

- Maynard - 07-26-2002

4000 posts????

You motherfuckin whore!