CDIH
Least bad Rob Schneider vehicle - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Least bad Rob Schneider vehicle (/showthread.php?tid=6827)

- Galt - 07-14-2003

I'm going to have to go with The Hot Chick, mostly because I really want to fuck Anna Farris

- QuickStop - 07-14-2003

Quote:I'm going to have to go with The Hot Chick, mostly because I really want to fuck Anna Farris

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2003

I dunno about you but when I heard the announcement that in 2004 we can look forward to: Deuce Bigalow: Electric Gigolo.

I was beyond excited, I can still barely control my excitement.

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2003

why Copy Guy hasn't been made into a movie is beyond me

Sleeparooni!!!!!!!! The Big sleep-o-shooma!!!!!!!!

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2003

gonzy, the gonzinator, makin copieezzz

the sleep-a-dilla-dang-dong!!!!!!!!

- Galt - 07-14-2003

I used to do that with my brother when we painted houses. "Greeeeg, spilling the paint on the deck" with that tone of voice that Schneider did in the skit.

We thought it was quite funny for a few weeks until my father had an anyuerism one day about it. We were on the ground and he was on the roof and he just flipped out. Yelling at us, while at the same time, trying to mimick the voice that had quietly annoyed him so much for two weeks seemingly to further illustrate how annoying the voice was. However, it had quite the opposite effect as we laughed our asses off at how he sounded and unprofessional his wig-out was with the homeowners inside.

Galt is on a tear tonight with the stories.

I wish Galt was my daddy, he'd have the best bed time stories.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

This is why my relationships with women last 6-12 months max. I run out of stories. The relationships keep getting longer because my arsenal of stories continues to grow.

They love how I have so many stories and can tell them with such vigor and energy. It is a turnon that I can command a room by my story telling prowess. It makes me seem so powerful.

Then after a few months, they've heard my entire catalog and I've got nothing else.

Sadly I know what you mean.

I know its over when I hear "yeah you told me that one already".

The right woman will be the one who adds to the library of stories, instead of sucking out the whole catalouge.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

fucking cunts.

I agree, that's why I try to spread out the stories. Take longer to tell them, make one last for a while.

It's hard but I got a lot of them, maybe someday i'll share some.

Recently my prom story has become a hit again, I completely forgot it for a while.

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

i thought women wanted a good listener?

- Gooch - 07-14-2003

I thought Galt just fed them well, till he ran out of cash. :25:

:17: