CDIH
Nude Celebrity fakes - NOT AT ALL FAKE.  TOTALLY REALLY REAL - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Nude Celebrity fakes - NOT AT ALL FAKE.  TOTALLY REALLY REAL (/showthread.php?tid=6828)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 07-14-2003

and the funniest thing is how I'm now being tracked by the FBI for typing in "nude olsen twins" search strings

[Image: Britney_Spears_nude.jpg] [Image: img27.jpg]

[Image: img74.gif]

[Image: img47.jpg]

[Image: olsen.jpg]

[Image: Bynes05.jpg]

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2003

some of them look pretty well made and could fool you but some are just horrible.

Plus why would you need fakes of christinas boobs?

- Galt - 07-14-2003

But she was surprised on the shitter!

yeah, not enough shitter pics.

well of hot celebs atleast.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

See, what the plan was that YOU would go and find celebrity nudes that were fakes, and then you would post them here in this thread.

Get it?

I know but that requires doin stuff, its too late to do stuff.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 07-14-2003

that amanda bynes pic is glorius

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

i met christina ricci the other day and i would be willing to wager large amounts of money that her body is even better than the fake

- Galt - 07-14-2003

What Christina Ricci fake?

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

isnt the second one christina ricci?

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

christina ricci is fat, like one of galts chicks

- Galt - 07-14-2003

The second one (I assume you actually mean the third one -- since the first two are Britney) is Eliza Dushku.

Ricci is neither famous enough nor hot enough to warrant a fake.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:christina ricci is fat, like one of galts chicks
WRONG!! she is uber hot in person!

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

Quote:Eliza Dushku
i truly have no idea who that is.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

That's because you are old and have made not attempts to keep up with what is actually interesting to the masses of the now generation. Your body will always get old, but you can keep your mindset young.

You have made no attempt to do so, and therefore are most assuredly quite boring, closed minded, and fearful to trying new things. You must be a bear to talk to in person.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

who is Eliza Dushku?

- Galt - 07-14-2003

ask the internet

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

i just read her bio and this broad hasnt done shit!
my cock has done more film and tv work than this bland dime a dozen chick.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

name one line your cock has ever uttered in TV or movie?

She's hot; she's been talked about many times on this board; had at least one thread specifically dedicated to her; she's been in major motion pictures, and award winning TV shows. You have seen her before, but you are too feeble to remember what new girls are hot. The only people you think are hot are people you knew about in 1995. Your have reached your capacity just like most old men.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

my cock had a major speech in donnie brasco as F.B.I. agent #3. My cock was also a regular on "Touched By An Angel", on CBS.
perhaps you have heard of it? Hmm?