CDIH
Gun Ban = Police State - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gun Ban = Police State (/showthread.php?tid=6830)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sir O - 07-14-2003

I honestly don't understand how people don't see this.

If you disarm the general population, they are helpless. A helpless population is easily controlled, because they have no options - either submit to your armed controllers, or die.

A suitably armed population is the only means of defense against against tyranny, because once one assumes power, he'll do whatever he can to maintain that power, and that includes but is not limited to disarming anyone and everyone who may wish to remove a tyrant from such a position.

The vast majority of crimes in America are committed without the use of firearms. The majority of crimes committed with firearms, are committed with ILLEGAL firearms. If a criminal wants to get a gun, he will, whether they are legal or not.

It's about time we put firearms back in the hands of those who deserve to use them - those who use weapons responsibly and with care. This is necessary not only to ensure freedom of the people from government tyranny, but to ensure freedom from easily preventable crime.

Learn to shoot, and learn to shoot well. Guns cannot be uninvented.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

you are dumb.

this a direct spouting of NRA literature. you are easily manipulated.

- Ronin - 07-14-2003

Quote:The vast majority of crimes in America are committed without the use of firearms.

i would like to see proof of that.. i don't believe it..

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

its all NRA propaganda. they dont like you to know that per capita the u.s has more deaths by gun shot by more than double the next nation. the NRA has also never spent the night in Compton or in Bed Stuy.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

would you prefer that they were pushed out of windows?

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2003

Banning guns won't make the ghettos any safer.

- Arpikarhu - 07-14-2003

you are right. we should ban black male youths

that would be more productive than banning guns

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2003

Bullets should cost five thousand dollars!!!!!!!

:lol:

- Galt - 07-14-2003

"We need safer guns and safer bullets"
--Former Surgeon General, Jocelyn Elders

If bullets were 5,000 dollars, there would be no more innocent bystanders. Plus people would think twice about shooting you, unless they could get some bullets on lay-away.

So all the people who would eventually get shot, you would know they damn well deserved it.

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

I think people should resolve their difference by beating the shit out of each other rather then shooting.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

Quote:The vast majority of crimes in America are committed without the use of firearms.

I can see this. It depends on what your definition of crime is. Are we talking violent crimes or just crimes? White collar crimes? Selling drugs? prostitution?

Quote:The majority of crimes committed with firearms, are committed with ILLEGAL firearms.
Absolutely. No doubt about it. I would venture to guess that the amount of crimes that are committed with legally purchased and registered firearms is less than 1%

- HedCold - 07-14-2003

you want the king of england to walk into your house and start pushing you around? do ya? DO YA?

He's dead.

- HedCold - 07-14-2003

i'll include simpson brackets next time

please do, or I shall be forced to thrash you!

- HedCold - 07-14-2003

to do that you would have to leave brooklyn

I'll meet you in pittsburgh.