CDIH
Not a question, or poll, I am still at a loss. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Not a question, or poll, I am still at a loss. (/showthread.php?tid=6885)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 07-20-2003

So we're chillin at sleepers bitch pad yesterday, sleepers laid out on his bed like denrio in taxi driver, while he narrates the "here is a man who would not take it" monolouge.

So I find some hand lotion in his kitchen and ask, so thats where you masturbate at.

He says no, turns out slipper waxes his gabagatz in the bathroom while standing over the toilet.

Now if you saw his bathroom you'd have enough material on why thats just wrong. But barring that, he claims that masturbating on your bed or elsewhere will create a mess. So I guess no one taught poor little Travis how to masturbate. But he said that he would think its a more common occurance that men would jerk off in the bathroom and just aim in the toilet.

Guys....

- Hybrid - 07-20-2003

why wasnt i invited to this party

- GonzoStyle - 07-20-2003

Hybrid Wrote:why wasnt i invited to this party
I hate you :angry:

- Galt - 07-20-2003

I used to be a toilet guy, but then I got a cable descrambler and now I'm a bed guy.

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2003

so sleeper is actually right?

This toilet stuff happens frequently?

I have done it in a toilet but usually when in a public place, at work or if its not my house.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

Oh yea. First thing in the morning or right before bed. Not going to beat off in the shower, that's nasty. Plus I need to piss and wash my hands afterwards anyway and the sink is right there

Don't want to goo on my stomach. That's REAL nasty. Tissues and what not, sometimes I get the stuff on my hand or I shoot too much and I miss the tissue and get it on my leg or my bed or something. that is gross too.

It's just really clean and easy.

- The Sleeper - 07-21-2003

the other thing i forgot to mention is, after i jerk off, i like to squeeze out a piss to clean the area out thoroughly.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

Sleeper and I see eye to eye on so many issues that it's eerie.

we should have sex

- diceisgod - 07-21-2003

You guys should take turns jerking each other off over the toilet.

- The Jays - 07-21-2003

... I like to enjoy myself during my pleasuring... I'm a wham bam thank you maam type of person in reality, so I find more pleasure in being the opposite in my fantasy world..... thus, I cannot see myself standing in front of a toilet for 20 minutes jerking it...

- Galt - 07-21-2003

no.

So jerking off in the shower is nasty, yet standing over a toilet is ok?

The Jays Wrote:... I'm a wham bam thank you maam type of person in reality
I seen jays in action, I can vouch that he is.

- The Jays - 07-21-2003

... and if I was a girl in Sleeper's place, I'm sure she would be much obliged for the wham bam treatment....

Bring an air wick, you'll be fine.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:So jerking off in the shower is nasty, yet standing over a toilet is ok?
I don't stand in the toilet.

err ok

but when you clean yourself in the shower, you're washing off dirt and stuff, I don't get it? It's not like the semen is gonna linger there, it will be washed away.

if anything aim towards the drain.

jerking off in the shower is perfectly ok by me, in fact it's probably the cleanest way of doing it.

- Galt - 07-21-2003

Beating off in the shower and then having to stand in it is gross. Like pissing in the shower. What are you an animal?