CDIH
Scott Layden must die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Scott Layden must die (/showthread.php?tid=6897)

Pages: 1 2

- Teenweek - 07-22-2003

Why does he want Keith Van Horn. He is the white version of Allan Houston. If you have not heard the Knicks are interested in a 3 or a 4 way trade involving Van horn going to the Knicks malik Rose or someone else going to Philly and Sprewell going to the Spurs.

Even though Sprewell's skills are declining. i would hate this trade as I think Van horn is a huge bust.

- HedCold - 07-22-2003

does keith van horns contract end before or after sprewells?

- Teenweek - 07-22-2003

after

- HedCold - 07-22-2003

yea thats what i thought but i wasn't sure
ha

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

he talks like a black dude

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

hey you guys can have ol Keith, then, like all of philly see how he disappears in the playoffs and big games.

- Teenweek - 07-22-2003

so the starting lineup would be charlie ward, allan houston, keith van horn, sweetney and Kurt Thomas. That will get us into the playoffs. :23: And don't expect Mcdyess to play.

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Puffy wants to buy the team. Seriously. He would get Yao

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

philly isn't interested in anyone on new york so a three way deal (like the one proposed with san antonio) would be the only think that would make that trade happen anyway.

- Keyser Soze - 07-22-2003

i heard that about puffy on stern this morning as well. is this a done deal yet, people are talking like its already been made. i was told there was a three way deal involving malik rose from the spurs.

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

it was suposed to be sixers get rose, spurs get sprewell and knicks get van horn but I don't even know if thats going to happen now.

- x-file - 07-22-2003

Why would the knicks want Van Horn? Does the management realize how wrong a fit he is for this team? Houston scores, on and off throughout the whole season. One game 50....next game 7. Sprewell at least can give some life to the team.

- Arpikarhu - 07-22-2003

the knicks are dead until houstons deal runs out.

and layden should be killed, no doubt

- Gooch - 07-22-2003

ESPN Reports:

Breaking News
Four-Team Deal: Sprewell to Wolves
A blockbuster four-team NBA trade has been completed today, ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reports. In the deal, the Knicks get Keith Van Horn from Philadelphia and ship Latrell Sprewell to the Timberwolves. Terrell Brandon goes from the Wolves to the Hawks, while Glen Robinson lands in Philadelphia.

- Arpikarhu - 07-22-2003

ugh! ::forehead slapping smilie::

- HedCold - 07-22-2003

ha

- Gooch - 07-22-2003

They have re-worded it...so not a done deal as ESPN was first reporting:

Breaking News
Four-Team Deal Near Completion
A four-team NBA trade has been agreed to, ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reports. The Knicks would get Keith Van Horn from Philadelphia and ship Latrell Sprewell to the Timberwolves. Terrell Brandon would go to the Hawks, while Glenn Robinson would land in Philly. The deal may not be finalized until Wednesday.

- The Jays - 07-23-2003

... do we get anything else besides Van Horn? like a gun or something?

- x-file - 07-23-2003

(Kneels down with hands clasped) Please dear god above, if you have any love for us here in NY, after all the tragedys we've suffered, let this deal be voided. Also let Keith Van Horn's arm fall off. Please let Scott Layden get hit in the head by a bowling bowl rendering him paralyzed from the neck up. Amen. Confuseduicide:

- criticslovesnatch - 07-23-2003

Quote:hey you guys can have ol Keith, then, like all of philly see how he disappears in the playoffs and big games

I'm not worried about that, the knicks won't be playing in any big games or playoffs any time soon :-(