CDIH
Most unintentionally hilarious scenes - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Most unintentionally hilarious scenes (/showthread.php?tid=690)

- IkeaBoy - 03-05-2002

what are some scenes that just were never meant to be funny but when you watch it, you can't help but laug.

* The Other Sister when Giovanni Ribisi breaks down and cries over failing his class
* When Sofia Copolla says 'daddy' after being shot in GF3
* when michael Corleone falls of a chair and a dog eats his hat in GF3
* Bill Pullman's "today is OUR independence day" speech in ID4

- Galt - 03-05-2002

When Mel Gibson hacks the British soldier to bits in front of his kids in The Patriot

When Mel Gibson is talking to the Princess in the tent during Braveheart, and becuase they apparently didn't hire a continuity person for that movie, her veil was bouncing all over he face during the entire scene. I don't know how anyone can focus on the dialogue in that scene with how distracting those editing errors are. I can't help but laugh.

every single over-the-top scene in 3000 Miles to Graceland. How the hell they got seemingly top-flight actors for that movie, just baffles me. WORST MOVIE EVER (specifically the showdown between Costner and the cop on the side of the road with the slow motion bullets that pass each other in matrix-style idiocy.

- Sean Cold - 03-05-2002

When Malkauly Shitneck dies in My Girl. That right there is absolute comedy gold.

- BeckyDC - 03-05-2002

Where the bitch gets her head sliced off in Dracula 2000 right after she tries to seduce him

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-05-2002

Quote:When Malkauly Shitneck dies in My Girl. That right there is absolute comedy gold.
Motherfucker, you must be reading my mind today

- crx girl - 03-06-2002

Mr. Brownstone Wrote:
Quote:When Malkauly Shitneck dies in My Girl. That right there is absolute comedy gold.
Motherfucker, you must be reading my mind today
along the same lines: when the kid gets killed at the end of pay it forward. i haven't actually seen this crapfest all the way through, but that ending almost makes me want to watch it from the beginning.

- Hybrid - 03-06-2002

when the plane crashes in jurassic park 3. i was laughing hysterically in the theater, and i was the ONLY person laughing.

- fbd - 03-06-2002

the begining of saving private ryan
the braveheart battles
the scene in the patriot when the soldier's head is hit by a cannon ball

- Arthur Dent - 03-07-2002

The scene where Hannibal eats Ray Liota's brain. After the initial prying off of the skull, the scene is hysterical. "That smells good." :roflmao:

- Buttmunch - 03-07-2002

Even though the movie sucks dick big time and my girlfriend lost her movie choosing privileges for it:

The scene in In the Bedroom where Sissy Spacek smacks Marissa Tomei made me laugh my balls off. I was very unpopular in the theater that night.

I also laughed very inappropriately all throughout Night of the Living Dead. (In fact all of the Living Dead movies. Who doesn't laugh at zombies after all.)

- Keyser Soze - 03-07-2002

Galt Wrote:How the hell they got seemingly top-flight actors for that movie, just baffles me.
Costner, Russel, and Slater turned their "seemingly top-flight actors' cards in years ago. These are the kinds of movies they are resigned to making now.

- Faceman - 03-08-2002

Waterworld...The Whole Fucking Movie

- Hybrid - 03-08-2002

the guy with the fucked up face in hannibal. anytime he was on screen i would laugh my ass off. especially when they were on the roof and he had the hat on. comedy at its best right there.

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-08-2002

The end of Scream, after you find out who the real killers are, and they are in the kitchen. That Matthew Lilliard guy just whines the whole time. "You hit me with the phone, dick."

- Spitfire - 03-08-2002

One of my favorite movies--- Very Bad Things, especially the part where one brother hits the other with the mini-van :roflmao:

Pretty much every slasher/zombie horror movie, NIght of the Living Dead, Halloween, Friday the 13th...Nightmare on Elm Street 3 cracked me up the most, like when Freddy makes a marrionette out of the kid by pulling his veins and then cuts the strings and he falls to his death

- Galt - 03-08-2002

Spitfire Wrote:One of my favorite movies--- Very Bad Things, especially the part where one brother hits the other with the mini-van :roflmao:
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

OH GOD YES, SPITFIRE

I fucking love that movie. The last scene is simply phenomenal. I was laughing my ass off.