CDIH
Yet another Madden - and so the email volley begins - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Yet another Madden - and so the email volley begins (/showthread.php?tid=7001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

Quote:I just got the new PSM magazine and it has given Madden 2004 a perfect 10 out of 10 (a very rare honor)!!! The new owner mode lets you set prices for food, beer, tickets, etc. You can set your advertising budget, hire coaches and trainers (the better the coaches, the quicker players improve & the better the trainers the less frequently your players get injured and the quicker they recover). You can even move your team to another city and design your own stadium complete with luxury boxes.

The graphics are mostly the same, but they said that the audio is much improved and that Al Michaels doesn't sound like he's on Prozac anymore (I still miss Summerall - "He didn't make it" and "Me too" will be in my vocabulary for life).

Madden will be released the week of August 11th (it will be in most stores the 13th or 14th).

NCAA 2004 also got a 10 out of 10 if anyone wants some college football action.

Quote:Thank you Gene siskil !

Quote:That's really nice....Gene Siskel is dead.

You aren't gonna see the light of day for weeks after that comes out. You are going to trade Deuce for Faulk, Thrash for Owens and Simoneau for Urlacher and say, "Dude, that's legit. They were good trades. The Eagles are a 99 and I've won 5 straight Super Bowls. "

Quote:As long as I beat that toilet team the Bills !

Quote:The Colts stinks. The Bills D will be much improved this year with the addition of Sam Adams, Takeo, Posey and Kelsay and the O will improve because Henry was a 75 last year, Drew was an 80, Mike Williams was an 80 and they will all improve greatly whereas Edgerrin will get worse and Harrison and Peanut will be the same.

Rich stadium will be rocking!!! Maybe McGahee will be able to play too....we'll have to see what EA does with him.

Quote:THE COLTS !!!!!!! They made the Playoffs last year. I think they will Rate them a little higher

Then the Buffalo Stiffs !

Quote:The Bills will be much improved. I don't need them to be better than the Colts to beat them. We'll see.

I love when I try to run the ball to run out the clock at the end of the game when I'm winning and then you heave up bombs, call timeouts and kick FG's when you are already up big and then you call ME Spurrier!!!!!!!

Quote:That happened like 4 times after I would blow you out 56 to 10 ! Then you would yell at your players

like they can really hear you . Pathetic. Will see !

Quote:Oh they hear me. You better hope that the Colts have Bashir at cornerback again this year and somehow that he (a 65) can still cover Moulds (a 92) like a blanket.

Quote:I thought that was Bird ? Hey Bashir is a good Player ! Its not my Problem Moulds sucks !

Quote:Sorry to interupt ladies but can YOU play it online? I'm getting this one and I will be its master with a plethora of top notch players to challenge me 24/7. Get with it you out of touch cocksuckers.

- Goatweed - 07-29-2003

yep.

- Keyser Soze - 07-29-2003

im counting down the hours.

- HedCold - 07-29-2003

Quote:The Colts stinks. The Bills D will be much improved this year with the addition of Sam Adams, Takeo, Posey and Kelsay and the O will improve because Henry was a 75 last year, Drew was an 80, Mike Williams was an 80 and they will all improve greatly whereas Edgerrin will get worse and Harrison and Peanut will be the same.

someone actually said this somewhere? :rofl: :rofl:

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

It's called Madden Madness. This could happen to you.

- HedCold - 07-29-2003

you said it didn't you

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

I feel as though I'm about to enter a hopeless loop here regardless of what i tell you. Your blitz is glaringly apparent.

- HedCold - 07-29-2003

if it was about the eagles there would be no doubt to me you said it

- Keyser Soze - 07-29-2003

i like their new ad with the girlfriend all dispondent about Madden 2004 being released.

- Galt - 07-29-2003

DIG what's your user name on the maddenmania.com forums?

- HedCold - 08-11-2003

so did anyone get it yet?

- Keyser Soze - 08-11-2003

comes out thursday. my roommate actually called out of work already in preperation for it.

- HedCold - 08-11-2003

than how come people got it today?

- Goatweed - 08-11-2003

because some stores released it early - it happens all the time.

- HedCold - 08-11-2003

people were saying they got it in the mail and how it was due out today on maddenmania.com

yea, i joined :2:

- Keyser Soze - 08-11-2003

what are you talking about? who are these people?

- diceisgod - 08-11-2003

It comes out tomorrow in this area. I reserved a copy.

- HedCold - 08-11-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:what are you talking about? who are these people?
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.maddenmania.com">http://www.maddenmania.com</a><!-- w -->

- LyricalGomez - 08-12-2003

I'm playing it right now suckers :5:

- HedCold - 08-12-2003

like omg post ratings plz