CDIH
Fuck you pieces of shit! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fuck you pieces of shit! (/showthread.php?tid=709)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

You are all patheitc pieces of human waste. You sit in front of your fucking computers day and night talking to people on a fucking message board because you're too afraid to go out and join society. FUCK YOU! Please, slit your wrists for me and get the fuck out of my life. You people sit and bash me all fucking day long. GET A LIFE! Go after someone who actually gives two shits about what you have to say.

Oh, and please vote for me Here.
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Mar. 07 2002 at 12:24

- The Sleeper - 03-07-2002

DIE, DIE YOU USELESS FUCK!!1!

- FNMoron - 03-07-2002

you are such a whiny cunt.... please play in traffic...

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

FNMoron Wrote:you are such a whiny cunt.... please play in traffic...
Fuck you Moron. The fucking "I am angry at everyone and I will try and piss off everyone in all of my posts" gimmick is getting old. Get a fucking grip.

- Sean Cold - 03-07-2002

I knew you would cry. Not a chance you would just try and not take things so fuckin seriously.

Now, where is my damned violin?

- Keyser Soze - 03-07-2002

Someones sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

- Sean Cold - 03-07-2002

might it be yours?

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Someones sarcasm detector is on the fritz.
No shit. And you think that people misunderstand YOUR humor. PFFT!

Welcome to the club man.

- The Sleeper - 03-07-2002

I know I was being completely serious.

- Brokenjaw - 03-07-2002

Maynard Wrote:You are all patheitc pieces of human waste. You sit in front of your fucking computers day and night talking to people on a fucking message board because you're too afraid to go out and join society. FUCK YOU! Please, slit your wrists for me and get the fuck out of my life. You people sit and bash me all fucking day long. GET A LIFE! Go after someone who actually gives two shits about what you have to say.

Oh, and please vote for me Here.
<font color=EEEEEE>
:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

Sean Cold Wrote:might it be yours?
i figured that might be a possibility, which is why i left it open to interpretation to cover my ass.

- Sean Cold - 03-07-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:i figured that might be a possibility, which is why i left it open to interpretation to cover my ass.
good call, I would give you a cookie but after the last fiasco with you and cookies, I think i will just give you a pat on your shoulder and call it a day.

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i figured that might be a possibility, which is why i left it open to interpretation to cover my ass.
good call, I would give you a cookie but after the last fiasco with you and cookies, I think i will just give you a pat on your shoulder and call it a day.
LMAO!

But then he can whine to all the mods to give him his cookies back until one of us breaks down and gives them to him.

- FNMoron - 03-07-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Fuck you Moron. The fucking "I am angry at everyone and I will try and piss off everyone in all of my posts" gimmick is getting old. Get a fucking grip.
first off, fuck knuckle... I don't have a "I am angry at everyone and I will try and piss off everyone in all of my posts" attitude... actually, I am usually laughing to myself when i type these replies... it is not a "gimmick" as you so elloquently put it... I truly find it amusing that you get so worked up by my posts.... if you don't like them, don't read them... or, better yet, don't reply...

the fact of the matter is that YOU, dear Maymay are a cunt.... yes, a whiny cunt... this is not "Nicey-Nice" town... this is CDIH... where, I believe the first two rules in this Forum are:
Rule # 1: Anything Goes
Rule # 2: No Crying

You do nothing but "CRY" about everyone of my posts because you feel they are "angry" and intended to "piss everyone off"... well, Mr. Ass. Admin... the only person that has made any complaints about my posting style on this board is "YOU"!!!...

So, if you have a problem with me, then open up a little thread in Anger Management and maybe I'll humor you with a response... but until then... shut your fucking mouth about my posting style...... :fuckoff:

Sean Cold Wrote:
cookie? we work for produce now. where the fuck have you been?

i'm the proud owner of VG"s peach and pear and it only cost me 5 of those passe cookie things.

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:i'm the proud owner of VG"s peach and pear and it only cost me 5 of those passe cookie things.
You still made up the peach thing. She never offered that. You just took it. You rapist!

- Maynard - 03-07-2002

FNMoron Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:
first off, fuck knuckle... I don't have a "I am angry at everyone and I will try and piss off everyone in all of my posts" attitude... actually, I am usually laughing to myself when i type these replies... it is not a "gimmick" as you so elloquently put it... I truly find it amusing that you get so worked up by my posts.... if you don't like them, don't read them... or, better yet, don't reply...

the fact of the matter is that YOU, dear Maymay are a cunt.... yes, a whiny cunt... this is not "Nicey-Nice" town... this is CDIH... where, I believe the first two rules in this Forum are:
Rule # 1: Anything Goes
Rule # 2: No Crying

You do nothing but "CRY" about everyone of my posts because you feel they are "angry" and intended to "piss everyone off"... well, Mr. Ass. Admin... the only person that has made any complaints about my posting style on this board is "YOU"!!!...

So, if you have a problem with me, then open up a little thread in Anger Management and maybe I'll humor you with a response... but until then... shut your fucking mouth about my posting style...... :fuckoff:
Oh boo fucking hoo. I know that you would love it more than anything else in life to know that you're posts bother me, but no. In fact, they dont. Why do I reply to your threads in this manner? Maybe the same reason you and everyone else starts threads about me.

- Hey Ladi - 03-07-2002

Quote:Why do I reply to your threads in this manner? Maybe the same reason you and everyone else starts threads about me.
...... you like the attention? ...... you have nothing else to do? ....... stuck at work?

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i'm the proud owner of VG"s peach and pear and it only cost me 5 of those passe cookie things.
You still made up the peach thing. She never offered that. You just took it. You rapist!
Hey asshole, who asked me if they could take my cookies?

I took her peach and she gave up the pear willingly.

Eat me.

- Lord Magus - 03-07-2002

Maynard Wrote:Why do I reply to your threads in this manner? Maybe the same reason you and everyone else starts threads about me.
because you're a dick?

Wha??? it was just a lil' joke............