CDIH
"Attractive" Celebrities - Do you agree with popular opinion? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: "Attractive" Celebrities - Do you agree with popular opinion? (/showthread.php?tid=7102)

- Kid Afrika - 08-09-2003

I've voiced my lack of appreciation for Britney Spears in the past. Here are a few more celebrities that people say are attractive and I just don't see it...

Shakira - Nice body? Sure. But she could use some face work.

Beyonce - Again, nice body, face is ok. She's actually be good looking if she never sang or spoke a word.

Cindy Crawford - Without the mole, maybe. With it, ILCK!!!

Li'l Kim? - Awww HELL NAW!!!

Kate Hudson - Only from certain angles. Overall, not attractive.

Disclaimer - To be honest, I'd fuck any one of them given the opportunity. But, I don't think they deserve the accolades they receive.

- diceisgod - 08-09-2003

My knowledge of who is considered attractive is a bit dated because frankly I don't give a fuck to follow all these douchebag celebrity types. With that in mind I would say Jodie Foster. although she's probably 90 now she was considered to be somewhat attractive in her hayday. I think she's freaky looking and she talks like a retard. Drew barrymore is another: chubby and a lisp....gross. I just hate clinically retarded people. They just annoy me and anyone who has qualities like the retarded I hate as well.

- Galt - 08-09-2003

Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly

- JimmyBlueEyes - 08-09-2003

Hmm Shakira I would fuck simply because if you look at the way she dances, she's gotta be a firecracker in bed. Lil Kim, the way she comes off, you'd have to have like Ron Jeremys' pecker to even get her excited. Beyonce is cute. That's it. Drew Barrymore, I can't look at her in a dirty way cause she's like a thin version of my sister. Kate Hudson, nope, too thin and annoying. Cindy Crawford, ten years ago maybe. And Angelina Jolie, hot in a I'll fuck you then I'll have fun with your girlfriend kind of way.

- Wormface - 08-09-2003

Quote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly

SO FUCKING TRUE~!

- Sir O - 08-09-2003

Right, Angelina Jolie's ugly...

And Rosie O'Donnell is sexy.

Sorry, maybe I'd buy it if you confuse "psycho" with "ugly" or something.

- crx girl - 08-09-2003

Wormface Wrote:
Quote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly

SO FUCKING TRUE~!
you take that back, i'd do her in a heart beat

- drusilla - 08-09-2003

Galt Wrote:Angelina Jolie is ugly. Not overrated; ugly
you sir, are a retard

- LyricalGomez - 08-09-2003

I assume all the guys saying she's ugly are blind

- Galt - 08-09-2003

Her lips destroy her looks. In fact, her mouth just makes her ugly, and her face is too long.

Edited By Galt on 1060449644

- Wormface - 08-09-2003

Wynona Ryder.. most beatificiant lady ever..

- Velociti - 08-09-2003

I would take Elizabeth Hurley over any of those picks

- Keyser Soze - 08-09-2003

[Image: ajstar2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: angelinacover.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: ajolie0.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Angelina%20Jolie40.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: angelina2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Angelina_Jolie_028p.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

oh yeah, shes hideous. i'd eat her ass out with a spoon and ask for seconds.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1060460739

- Galt - 08-09-2003

her face is ugly. Of course she's got a good body, she's from hollywood. That' doesn't count. All they do is work out 6 hours a day.

Her face is ugly. No one can convince me otherwise.

You notice how her pictures are never of her smiling because she's got such a disgusting mouth.

- Keyser Soze - 08-09-2003

to each their own. i think she has an exotic and sexy face. i love her lips and she has gorgeous eyes.

- Mad - 08-09-2003

Like any of you would throw her out of bed.

I just wouldn't want to have to deal with that psycho bitch the morning after a blissful night of fucking.

- PlasticMan - 08-10-2003

While I'd like to see those lips wrapped around my cock, I think they make her face look all disproportionate.