CDIH
Am I the only one.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one.. (/showthread.php?tid=7124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Sleeper - 08-12-2003

who can't fall asleep unless my bladder is completely empty?

- Mad - 08-12-2003

What are you trying to say? That you wet your bed if your don't?

Cause if you do that's one of the three signs of a Serial Killer.

I have never wet the bed before, I am trying to say that when i am laying in bed, the fact that I have to go pee keeps bothering me to the point where i can't fall asleep unless i releive myself. It's especially annoying since lately I've had to pee every 5 minutes, so it takes me forever to fall asleep.

- diceisgod - 08-12-2003

I have to piss in the middle of the night sometimes but interestingly I've never had to wake up and take a shit. Well maybe it's not so interesting.

- Doc - 08-12-2003

Quote:It's especially annoying since lately I've had to pee every 5 minutes
You might be pregnant

- Mad - 08-12-2003

Do you drink a lot of soda with caffeine?

Cause that stuff will mess with your kidneys making you feel like you have to piss all the time. Try some refreshing Poland Spring instead.

I have been drinking a fair amount of soda lately, but i was actually considering stopping drinking it cause its all gassy and makes me feel sick afterwards. If what you are saying is true, maybe I will stop drinking it completely.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-12-2003

look at who you are taking advice from...

- Mad - 08-12-2003

One or two cans of soda is more then enough of that crap. If you really want to see what Coca Cola does to your insides. Spill some on the hood of somebody's car. If it's left on long enough it will eat away the paint.

Imagine what it's doing to your insides?

- Doc - 08-12-2003

Mad Wrote:One or two cans of soda is more then enough of that crap. If you really want to see what Coca Cola does to your insides. Spill some on the hood of somebody's car. If it's left on long enough it will eat away the paint.

Imagine what it's doing to your insides?
That is a little bit misleading. The reason it does that to a car hood is the phosphoric acid in the soda. Look at the ingredients, you'll see it right there - phosphoric acid. It's a very weak acid in very low concentration, but it is enough to oxidize the paint on a car. Didn't anyone in your school do the science fair exhibit where they put a tooth in soda for a few weeks? Over that much time, the acid de-calcifies the teeth, making it rubbery. But when you drink it, it's not in your mouth for that long, and your mouth and esophogus are coated with a thick layer of mucus that protects it from acid, and there are way stronger acids in your stomach.

But I also don't drink too much soda because it has a shitload of calories. And all that caffine is a strong diuretic, it makes me have to pee non-stop

Edited By Doc on 1060704488

i am not really concerned with what it does to my insides, but if it really causes me to pee more, that'd be a good reason to stop drinking it. I like iced tea and lemonade better anyway.

Edited By The Sleeper on 1060704613

- HedCold - 08-12-2003

at work i drink lots of water
i pee like every hour sometimes

- Goatweed - 08-12-2003

Iced Tea is really good, I like it with a slice of lemon in it :thumbs-up:

- Doc - 08-12-2003

Wendy's has a killer brewed iced tea with lemon. Unsweeted, of course

unsweetened is the worst. Arizona iced tea 4 life

- Goatweed - 08-12-2003

unsweetened sucks, and when you add sugar you gotta add like 50 packs because most of it doesn't dissolve...sweetened is the only way to go.

Doc, since i think you have some sort of background in science, can you elaborate on what other drinks cause you to pee more or less?

- Goatweed - 08-12-2003

I know coffee makes you pee.

- drusilla - 08-12-2003

i'm with sleeper on this one. i have to pee before i fall asleep.

- Hybrid - 08-12-2003

i drink insane amounts of soda. i piss like every half hour.