CDIH
The Osbournes Season Finale - ........................................ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Osbournes Season Finale - ........................................ (/showthread.php?tid=7179)

- Hoon - 08-20-2003

Whether you want to bash the show or not.
You have to give them credit.

Their season finale was more interesting and creative than
Sienfeld's.

Edited By Hoon on 1061594210

- Galt - 08-20-2003

I didn't see it.

And Seinfeld's (no way this is Arpi: he wouldn't have spelled that kike's name wrong) finale sucked ass.

- Paper Boy - 08-20-2003

i thought arpi was bland.

- The Jays - 08-20-2003

Quote:Their season finale was more interesting and creative than
Sienfeld's.

which season finale were you referring to?

- Hoon - 08-20-2003

Where they all go to jail for an extended term.
It was quite unimpressive.

Now, if they had shown Elaine Benes in a prison lesbian threeway...that would be different.

- Galt - 08-20-2003

Oh, Bland is Arpi? I've missed out.

So what the fuck did they do on the Osbournes?

- The Jays - 08-21-2003

....I enjoyed the season finale where George's fiance dies from licking envelopes...

- Keyser Soze - 08-21-2003

I heard Jack kills one of the dogs in the finale, is that true?

- QuickStop - 08-21-2003

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->THey talk a little about how jack was sleepwalking and how someone woke him up and he became violent, then they show a night shot of his room where he's in bed and mini the dog is roaming around the bed and he wakes up and like grabs the dog and it looks like he smothered her. he wakes up and is like "oh shit" nd puts the dog in a duffle bag and leave the house, calls ozzy, and tells him, then him and sharon freak out. then sharon leaves to the other house because the LA house has too many pics of mini. then ozzy is watching tv and its stuck on the weather channel, and hes yelling "JACK! SHARON!" and walks into the next room, where you see cue cards and sharon, jack, kelly are with mini the dog...it was all fake<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- The Sleeper - 08-21-2003

Seinfeld's series finale was BY FAR their worst episode and almost shattered a legendary show. Actually the last 2 seasons were kinda weak. The episode where Susan died from licking stamps was amazing though. I didn' realize the Osbourne's was still on the air.

- Hoon - 08-21-2003

Osbournes season finale...

Jack has episodes where he sleep walks and gets violent when he's awaken.
One of the bedroom cameras catches Jack sleeping when Minnie, Sharon's favorite dog walks in.
Suddenly Jack snatches the dog and smothers it off camera...all while he's asleep.
It shows him wrapping Minnie in sheets and leaving the house only to call Ozzy later and tell him what happened.
Ozzy tells Sharon and starts crying, Sharon goes nuts and leaves the house saying she can't be there because everything reminds her of Minnie.

Ozzy hangs the phone up and turns on the tv but he can't change the channel.
He hollers for Sharon then Jack but no one is home.
It's actually quite sad not to mention believable until a director says "Cut"!

At the end it shows the family with the film crew and Sharon is holding Minnie.
It was all a scam but if you didn't know it..you'd think it was real.
Ozzy, Jack and Sharon actually do an impeccable acting job.

Hence, it is more entertaining than the abysmal finales like Sienfelds.

- drusilla - 08-21-2003

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->that's what this is for<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- HedCold - 08-21-2003

so the part where courtney love says she's one of the few people to actually make money off the internet, was that scripted too, or does she actually believe it?
i'm thinking she really believes it

- Goatweed - 08-21-2003

people still watch that show?

- Velociti - 08-22-2003

that show was so 2001

- Hoon - 08-22-2003

Blah, blah, blah...I know.

You guys have moved onto bigger and better things.
Like Southpark.

- PatCooper - 08-23-2003

it's re-running at 9:00 p.m. tonight. If anyone is interested.