CDIH
S.O.C.O.M. II beta test - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: S.O.C.O.M. II beta test (/showthread.php?tid=7274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- LZMF1 - 09-03-2003

who else just got an email like this?

Quote:Welcome e-SEALs! Our records indicate that you have registered to beta test SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs. During this final stage of the application process, we ask that you verify or provide your mailing address and other contact information on file.

Apply for the opportunity to play SOCOM II and provide feedback before it hits the general public!

Beta testers will be selected and notified by email in the coming weeks.

Space is limited so apply now.

You must have a Network Adaptor (for PlayStation 2) and a broadband connection.

You must be a registered member on PlayStation.com. If you are not registered on PlayStation.com, you will need to complete a registration (using the email address this was sent to as your username). After doing so, please return to this email to apply.

If you are a registered member, you will be required to sign-in on PlayStation.com using your username (the email address this was sent to) and password when you apply.

maybe i'll luck out again! :5:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-03-2003

e-seals!!!!!!!!!!!

- The Jays - 09-03-2003

and now, Mad will be taking a leave of absence from the board.

- The Sleeper - 09-03-2003

oh man, where do i sign up for this newsletter??

- Mad - 09-03-2003

<center> :5: :firebounce: :5: </center>

- crack hitler - 09-03-2003

i heard that now they are not going to have a subscription anymore. my guess is that they can't stop the gliching and are scared of having the shit sued out of them by people who are paying to play and get killed by cheaters

- Mad - 09-03-2003

There never was a subscription for SOCOM. SOCOM II is also going to be free.

The October issue of EGM says that there is also going to be LAN capabilities for SOCOM II. That would really rock. Beating the shit out of people two feet away from you. Talk about trash talk.

No glitches, they'll be fixed and Code Breakers/Game Sharks will be unable to use them.

- LZMF1 - 09-04-2003

this game is going to RULE!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-04-2003

even for people that have lives?

- LZMF1 - 09-04-2003

yes indeed

- diceisgod - 09-07-2003

Another great game that I'll have absolutely no time to play. Super.

- LZMF1 - 09-10-2003

mad....sounds like i mailed that network adaptor start up disc to you a bit too late...

i just got another email from SCEA
Quote:Dear LZMF1,

Congratulations! You meet all of the requirements and have been invited to participate in the public beta test for SCEA's SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

To participate in the beta, you must complete your application by clicking on the link below by 11:59pm (Pacific Standard Time) on September 11, 2003. The first 10,000 applicants to complete the application and accept the terms of the beta agreement will be accepted.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.betatest.us.playstation.com/bcentra....136">http://www.betatest.us.playstation.com/bcentra....136</a><!-- m -->

Successful applicants will receive another email with detailed instructions on how to access our public beta website and more detailed information regarding your beta program.

As a beta tester, you will have an exclusive first-look at SCEA's SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS. Your input and feedback will influence the development of this game.

Thanks for your interest in this opportunity. We look forward to your participation the public beta test for SCEA's SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS!

This is an automated email. Please do not reply to this email. If you have any problems with the link above, or would like to unsubscribe, please contact:
beta_test@playstation.sony.com

© 2003 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family Logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

you should be getting the disc today or tomorrow

- Mad - 09-10-2003

:35:

- LZMF1 - 09-10-2003

by the way.......mad is still the man in S.O.C.R.A.C.K. :bow:

Edited By LZMF1 on 1063225084

- Keyser Soze - 09-11-2003

i was chosen. :thumbs-up:

- Mad - 09-11-2003

Life is not fair. All these sub par players where chosen over me. WTF!!!!!

- LZMF1 - 09-11-2003

Mad Wrote:Life is not fair. All these sub par players where chosen over me. WTF!!!!!
sub-par eh?

ok....you spanked me one on one but in a game with more people.....who had more kills? :rofl:

look up above....did i not give you your props?

- Mad - 09-11-2003

I'm just venting, Mr. -1.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Keyser is the sub-par player. <!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- LZMF1 - 09-11-2003

Mad Wrote:I'm just venting, Mr. -1.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Keyser is the sub-par player. [/spoiler]

ok...ok......so i commited suicide on the blood lake map because i misjudged a jump and fell to my death...at least i didn't kill myself with a grenade! :1:

[spoiler]keyser aint that bad...is he?<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Edited By LZMF1 on 1063244001

- LZMF1 - 09-13-2003

Quote:

September 11, 2003 - Welcome!

Welcome to the public beta test for SCEA's SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system!

Congratulations for being selected to participate in this exclusive public beta test for SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS. As a beta tester, you should receive the following item(s) via UPS in 1-2 weeks:

- SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS Public Beta Version Game Disc
- SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALS Game Manual

Please use this website to read the latest beta news, submit problem reports, post messages on our forum and complete beta surveys. We highly recommend that you bookmark this page for easy access during this beta test.

Thanks for participating!

oh yeah!!!!!

i'll be anxiously awaiting the arrival of this game!!!!