CDIH
The ross report condensed 3/8/02 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The ross report condensed 3/8/02 (/showthread.php?tid=731)

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2002

Here are the major news and notes from this week's Ross Report:

- The next WWF tour is scheduled for May 1-4 in Europe. Wrestlers appearing on this tour will be pulled from the "RAW" program once the roster split happens.

- Speaking of the roster split, as previously reported there will be two divisions, one appearing on RAW and one appearing on Smackdown!. At that time, there is a great chance that developmental wrestlers will be called up.

- There will be "major changes" in the "talent mix" when the brand extends and some wrestlers will be pushed to main event status very quickly.

- Shawn Michaels as reported earlier today was backstage at the Smackdown! show. However, Jim Ross was unable to meet him but would love to see him back on TV.

- Wrestlemania should have up to 11 matches on the card.

- Several WWF superstars, including Jim Ross himself, will appear on the Canadian show "Off the Record" next week. Since these interviews are almost terrific, we hope to have recaps up.

- The results to the training camp are being evaluated and will be addressed after Wrestlemania. There are guys that JR wants to sign to developmental deals and other non-developmental wrestlers he would like to secure the services of. Another training camp is scheduled soon.

- Sean Cold - 03-09-2002

Hey, who knows, maybe they will bring Grand Master Sexay back to headline a card or two.

The split should be intresting but I have yet to hear any word about PPV's and shit. Are there going to be two seperate per month?

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Hey, who knows, maybe they will bring Grand Master Sexay back to headline a card or two.

The split should be intresting but I have yet to hear any word about PPV's and shit. Are there going to be two seperate per month?
I doubt they'd do 2 seperate PPV's, No one would buy it cause it would be getting a bit fuckin greedy even for McMahon. But then again....

- PatCooper - 03-10-2002

Somewere down the line each "faction" will have their one pay per view. But it will stay one a month. I guess they will switch month to month. Also Flairs faction will take over Smackdown and Vince's will have RAW. They say that RAW will be called "NEW RAW". God i hope that's not true.

- Kim - 03-10-2002

Quote:"NEW RAW"

That would be clever...

- Sean Cold - 03-10-2002

I am also wondering if the nWo is going to be involved in the draft or if they will just ruin both shows whenever they please. It's not like they will or can split the three oif them up, it will make no sense and serve absolutely no purpose. Then again, Billy and Chuck don't serve much of a purpose now.

New Raw? My god, that just reeks with fuckin cheeze.

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I am also wondering if the nWo is going to be involved in the draft or if they will just ruin both shows whenever they please. It's not like they will or can split the three oif them up, it will make no sense and serve absolutely no purpose. Then again, Billy and Chuck don't serve much of a purpose now.

New Raw? My god, that just reeks with fuckin cheeze.
I kinda though when they stopped using 'Raw is War' and just started calling it 'Rawzone' after 9/11 was pretty fuckin cheesey but it's the WWF.

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

I am just hoping against hope that this Raw before Wrestlemania is some what good. They need some major fuckin build up this week and need all of the fueds to step it up a fuckin notch already. The one thing I want is a damned match for Nash already, you can't have him not wrestle, it would just suck.

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

Well something has to happen tonight, they can't believe that just cause the nWo is featured that they don't have to actually write angles for anyone not featured in the actual fued.