CDIH
Scarface Box Set - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Scarface Box Set (/showthread.php?tid=7321)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 09-07-2003

I am so fuckin stoked for this, the box set comes with a remastered version. Plus it comes with the original 1932 version starring Paul Muni which is also amazing.

It also comes with lobby cards and a replica of the gold money clip pacino has in the movie, I know LZ and Gomez don't need one but still. The box set itself is made too look like the cigar box pacino had, you can see the pic below.

It's coming out sept 30th.

[Image: scarface.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Galt - 09-07-2003

don't care about Scarface, but that sig is boss.

- GonzoStyle - 09-07-2003

How can you not care about scarface? are you not fuckin human?

especially you, how can you not love a film about excess.

- crx girl - 09-07-2003

maybe someone should give me this for christmas since i've never seen it...

- Galt - 09-07-2003

I've seen the movie 8 billion times. It's so over-quoted and over watched.

Pacino annoys me. Not specifically in this movie (though his accent is horrible) but in general. I just don't like him.

- Keyser Soze - 09-07-2003

im so fucking hard right now.

- Goatweed - 09-07-2003

this has been on my "need to buy" list for a while now. I just wish Goodfellas SE would get finished already.

- PatCooper - 09-07-2003

it's been on my netflix save list for a month.

- Keyser Soze - 09-07-2003

goodfellas sa????? i just dropped a load!

- Goatweed - 09-07-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:goodfellas sa????? i just dropped a load!
they've been talking about it for over a year, I really don't know what the fucking holdup is. Scorsese is never at a loss for words, so you know it's not his commentary track.

- GonzoStyle - 09-08-2003

MTV is gonna have to redo every single "cribs" episode now so the rappers can show off their new copies of Scarface.

- GonzoStyle - 09-25-2003

I got it the other day, it was worth every cent. The packaging is sweet, it comes dual layer with the movie embeded on a red cloth and you lift up the top layer and underneath are the extras. The money clip which is pretty sweet, the original Scarface film from 1932 on dvd, as well as 8 lobby cards.

The picture is fuckin amazing, they really did a great job on it, it's much clearer now, and the sound is great.

It's so pretty to stare at...

- crx girl - 09-25-2003

you're really using that money clip aren't you

- LyricalGomez - 09-25-2003

Would'nt using it require money?

- GonzoStyle - 09-25-2003

Sorry daddy warbucks but not all of us have a rich mommy to leech off of.

- Danked - 09-25-2003

If only Gomez had chipped in for pizza, Gonzo could break that twenty into singles and pretend his money clip contained a small fortune.

- Goatweed - 09-26-2003

that money clip would be bad ass at the strip club(s) - the girls will be all over you!

- Zootybang - 09-26-2003

People will buy anything. Thats a movie that you've probably seen a hundred times, and probably already own, but because it's special addition with a cool box, it's time to break out the cash. Seems like a waste of money to me.

- Black Lazerus - 09-26-2003

This is great news i have the movie but the box set sounds great it is a must buy.

- Danked - 09-26-2003

Eddie, can I borrow your money clip for when I go buy my copy of Scarface?