CDIH
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!&#33 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!&#33 (/showthread.php?tid=7398)

Pages: 1 2

- Faceman - 09-16-2003

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHH :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We can lose every game the rest of the year, other than the Jets game, and I'll be the happiest Cowboy fan around now. Heap your praise and your hatred on me now :21: :21: :21:

- diceisgod - 09-16-2003

The Boys don't stand a chance if Jeremy Shockey decides to play the next time they face.

- LyricalGomez - 09-16-2003

I guess being called a Homo worked wonders

- Mad - 09-16-2003

Faceman Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHH :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We can lose every game the rest of the year, other than the Jets game, and I'll be the happiest Cowboy fan around now. Heap your praise and your hatred on me now :21: :21: :21:
What a great come back. I can't believe the Giants fucked up as much as they did, but thankful so.

- Keyser Soze - 09-16-2003

its nice to know that beating your team means more than making the playoffs

- Faceman - 09-16-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:its nice to know that beating your team means more than making the playoffs
Dude, the Cowboys suck. I know it, you know it. They aren't making the playoffs this year, or until they get a top flight quarterback for that matter. So beating the "super bowl bound" Giants is a pretty big event in my mind. and to shut up the giant fans who talked all that poo-poo about how they were going to kill the cowboys, just makes me happy

- crack hitler - 09-16-2003

they should rename shockey stonehendge after that great reciever in necessary roughness. yes i know he's a tightend, but my point is, that dropped ball in the endzone has to be the worst thing i have seen in a while, his other touchdown doesn't make up for the fact that he dropped a pass that my mom could have caught.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-16-2003

i always thought that guys name was stone hands

- Galt - 09-16-2003

well, gee. That probably would make more sense, wouldn't it?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-17-2003

yeah, seriously.

- Hybrid - 09-17-2003

i was embarrassed for him when he missed that

- diceisgod - 09-17-2003

Quote:They aren't making the playoffs this year

It's anyone's division to win the way I see it. Every team is fuck awful so far so who knows. That Parcell's dick always seems to find a way to come out smelling like a rose season after season.

- Faceman - 09-29-2003

Who's going to win more games at the meadowlands this year...The Cowboys or The Jets? The Jets look clueless out there, totally clueless. They huffed and puffed on the sidelines before the game, psyched themselves up and then let down after the opening field goal. In person the game was pretty good, Carter still missed a couple of passes that I thought should have been completed and that interception he threw in the end zone was basically a hail-mary because that guy was never open. Maybe for a second. Overall he doesn't look as bad as he did last season and that's a good thing. Oh and they sell too much beer at Jets games. Then again, maybe it's what Jet fans need to forget about most of this season already. I still don't think this Cowboy team is as good as it's looked so far, but they aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I guess Parcells is the master-coach that he is made out to be.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2003

did you see that crash in the car race yesterday?!!??!

- Galt - 09-29-2003

no, but I'm sure it was the only interesting thing that happened during the entire race.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-29-2003

i wouldnt know, i didnt watch

- Goatweed - 09-29-2003

not a big NASCAR fan?

- diceisgod - 09-29-2003

I actually caught that crash mid channel flipping in Buffalo. I know that's exactly what I wanted to see with 400 miles in front of me between there and Philly.

- GonzoStyle - 09-29-2003

Wrestling & Nascar were voted the two most hated sports by americans.

Golf was 5th, I forget the other 2, I think soccer was one of them.

- Faceman - 10-02-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:Wrestling & Nascar were voted the two most hated sports by americans.

Golf was 5th, I forget the other 2, I think soccer was one of them.
I guess it depends who you ask. If you took this poll in N.C., the hotbed of nascar, it would be voted the most popular sport. You don't watch racing, good for you. You think it's stupid, good for you. Different strokes for different folks. If we all watched the same shit, it would be a pretty boring fucking world, wouldn't it