CDIH
i am so dissapointed - i did not make the finals :( - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i am so dissapointed - i did not make the finals :( (/showthread.php?tid=7415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- crx girl - 09-18-2003

Quote:Dear Miss Rheingold 2004 Applicants,

On behalf of everyone at The Rheingold Brewing Company, I would like to thank you for submitting an application for the 2004 Miss Rheingold Election.

We received several hundred applications and had to make some extremely difficult decisions on who would go on to be our final 24 candidates. I am sorry that you were not selected at this time. It truly was an impossible task.

Our entire team cannot thank you enough for your support. We appreciate your business and dedication to the Rheingold brand.

We hope you will still join us at the event on September 23rd. Please come to watch and cheer for your fellow bartenders.
i don't know where i went wrong. perhaps on the question of why i entered i shouldn't have said cash and free beer sounds good. perhaps when they asked about the strangest thing that's happened on the job i shouldn't have said, somebody dropped dead of a heart attack.

i just don't know where i went wrong, i hope i haven't let you all down and i hope you shall continue to support me in my quest to become queen of white trash beer everywhere, thank you.

- IrishAlkey - 09-18-2003

There goes your chances of ever getting laid again.

- crack hitler - 09-18-2003

Quote:Please come to watch and cheer for your fellow bartenders.
well maybe it has something to do with the fact that you aren't a bartender

- Sir O - 09-18-2003

Miss Schlitz 2005? Miss Natural Ice?

C'mon, the possibilites are endless...

- Danked - 09-20-2003

I hereby declare you little Miss CDIH.

Congratulations.

- The Sleeper - 09-20-2003

Sir O Wrote:Miss Schlitz 2005? Miss Natural Ice?

C'mon, the possibilites are endless...
you stole my response except i would have went with Old Milwuakee

- GonzoStyle - 09-20-2003

I say go with pabst blue ribbon, no one could possibly wanna represent that fuckin warm piss in a bottle.

- The Jays - 09-20-2003

Miss Meister Brau

- drusilla - 09-20-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:I say go with pabst blue ribbon, no one could possibly wanna represent that fuckin warm piss in a bottle.
fagabeefe?

- Splatterpunk - 09-20-2003

Remember Red White & Blue? $2.99 a twelve-pack.

- diceisgod - 09-20-2003

Piker

- Bland - 09-20-2003

Crx Girl is still gonna win the big prize as soon as she settles on a time and date for our trip to Olive Garden.

- diceisgod - 09-20-2003

I love those Olive Garden commercials on the radio. I sing them to myself all day long like this "Try the spaghetti, Arpi. Have some zuchinni, Arpi. Have some bruschetta, Arpi."

- Danked - 09-20-2003

I didn't think that name was so common. Crazy.

- Bland - 09-20-2003

I find the never ending reliance on such a poor gag to be proof of the lack of real intelligence in DiceIsGod.

If you had a fuckin clue you would realize that DIG is a fuckin golden god who could bring us all down in 2 posts or less.

- Bland - 09-20-2003

Yeah, and I am the Sultan of Brunei.

You fool!!!!

You have no clue of the infinite powers you are disturbing.

- Bland - 09-20-2003

I ain't afeered of no in-fine-ite powers.

My influence with DIG only goes so far, I warned you.