CDIH
America undercover: antanomy of a murder - This is must see tv at it's finest - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: America undercover: antanomy of a murder - This is must see tv at it's finest (/showthread.php?tid=748)

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

I think they are replaying last nights AU on HBO on Wed. You have to see this shit. They actually have on tape via the prison cameras a real life OZ scene. The guy the show is centered on, Troy, shanks this guy 67 fuckin times. Pretty fuckin gruesome. In what part, you actually see him stab the guy in the head and when he tries to remove the knife, his head comes up with it and slides off.

They also show the picture of the guy Troy shot six times in the head and left the poor bastard in the desert which got his ass sent to prison in the first place. You got see this shit, a great one hour show.

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

I so wanna fuckin watch it now, I know they replay these things on wednesday. It's HBO they probably replay it everyday.. but it sounds like some fuckin sweet spank material.

HBO documentaires that gave birth to such great bits as the "Toss My Salad" Bit.

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

This guy, Troy, is just one sick fuckin puppy, he kept stabbing the fuckin guy because he was still moving. In the neck, back, chest and face. I just love the fact that during the whole tape, you hear the gaurds talking and shit and they were in no real hurry to deploy swat to the place.

Don't you feel like stabbing some of the fuckin people here in the ass and genital area when they miss comedic gold like this? Fuckin experts on teh funney but they miss it all the time.

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

Hey, look at it this way, we can save time with the pm's and just chat in here. I am suprised that so many of the aledged sick fucks around here just missed this show completely. I have to tape this one, it is soooooo a keeper.

Sean Cold Wrote:I am suprised that so many of the aledged sick fucks around here just missed this show completely.
One word "Oz" How could a great show like Oz never get a reply when a thread is posted about it? You know half the board watches it and the other half lives it.

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:One word "Oz" How could a great show like Oz never get a reply when a thread is posted about it? You know half the board watches it and the other half lives it.
I have no idea what thread you speak of. That thread never happened. It doesn't come up in any search so it must not have happened.

I am soooo hooked on America Undercover now. I have to watch it right after Six Feet Under now. It is can't miss TV! This weeks rates right behind the HBO special on The Satanic killings they did. Paridise Lost I think it was called.

i can't wait till the new installment of hookers at the point, when they do the jersey version what's the over under on how many OA.com members will be on TV?

- Sephiroth - 03-12-2002

I saw this last night and it fucking ROCKED! He went off on this guy for 5 minutes straight! he was covered in blood up to the elbow for christ sakes! Watch this show now dammit!!

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:I saw this last night and it fucking ROCKED! He went off on this guy for 5 minutes straight! he was covered in blood up to the elbow for christ sakes! Watch this show now dammit!!
You're slowly redeeming yourself my son.

DIE SLOW BITCH!!!

- Sephiroth - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:DIE SLOW BITCH!!!
"Yo, why aint these Amish muthafuckaz helping us with directions and shit? What up wit that?"

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:DIE SLOW BITCH!!!
"Yo, why aint these Amish muthafuckaz helping us with directions and shit? What up wit that?"
"You fucked motherfucker now you gots to die"

I think that is why.

- Spitfire - 03-12-2002

I watched part of it last night (the part where they shanked the dude)...pretty fucking hardcore! Although I don't give a shit if those bastards just kill each other, save taxpayers money ... The guards were in absolutely no hurry to break them up.

I can't believe the one guy was only supposed to be in for less than a year for writing bad checks...now he's fucking psychotic!

And Six Feet Under is the best show on HBO, although I just started watching a few episodes of Oz...