CDIH
Andrea yates - Guilty as fuck - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Andrea yates - Guilty as fuck (/showthread.php?tid=760)

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-12-2002

Thank god, at least the country hasn't gone totally insane yet. I hope they kill this bitch nice and slow.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-13-2002

Prison should not just be punishment from society, but it should also be protection FOR society. It does not matter to me if a person is insane or not, they are a threat and should be removed from society.

Imagine: You have two people, one of the had a bad day and was walking down the street and decided to punch a couple of people in the face because they looked at him funny, the other one is clinically insane, didn't take his meds., and punched the same number of people at random. The damage that both did was the same, same number of broken noses, eyesockets, glasses.... And yet, the one who probably was a productive member of society will get a severe penalty, where as the leech of social resources will be just given the excuse: "he doesn't know what he's doing" and a cookie.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Oh, yeah, Fuck You Seph.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-13-2002

Yes and I thought that justice would fail us. Justice has redeemed itself. Oh man I can't wait for the people appealing for a person who killed their children in cold blood.

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

BAH! The lady is a saint. Those 5 kids were clearly gonna cause the next human genocide. I think this ruling is a travesty.

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

She didn't deserve to go to prison. she was mentally ill and it's unfair that just because of national pressure she was convicted. She did an awful thing but does she really need to go to prison? She needs to be healed, not made a victim of society. I am very ashamed with our judicidal system right now. I hope she gets out on appeal

- Cunt-Twat - 03-13-2002

they should kill her and her husband. i don't give a fuck if she's mental or not. she killed her kids, a 6 month old baby did not deserve to die.

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:She didn't deserve to go to prison. she was mentally ill and it's unfair that just because of national pressure she was convicted. She did an awful thing but does she really need to go to prison? She needs to be healed, not made a victim of society. I am very ashamed with our judicidal system right now. I hope she gets out on appeal
I just found out why you were banned from WB.

I think the people who released her after 29 days in the mental ward should have to answer to this as well. I am very pro death penalty, but for some reason I think this redneck cunt shoul be forced to live with this on her head for a longer time than a few years. She definatly needs to be put in a fuckin institution because she is beyond being a fuckin crak pot.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:17

- Hybrid - 03-13-2002

this bitch has to fry. :burnfucker:

Sean Cold Wrote:She definatly needs to be put in a fuckin institution because she is beyond being a fuckin crak pot.
FUCK THAT. I don't want to pay for her to get hot water and medical attention. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzdd

(how come we don't have an electrocution emoticon?)

- Bondgirl - 03-13-2002

I want her to die, but not right away..let her go to prison, and none of that protective custody bullshit...let the other people in there have their way with her..I say shes dead within a couple of months anyway, and not a nicey nice injection where she just goes to sleep and doesn't wake up either..a nice slow painful gory death..hopefully involving sharp rusty objects

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

As a parent, words can't express the hatred and horror that I feel. Those poor kids. So young, so innocent. The oldest ran from her cuz he saw what was in store for him. Can you imagine what went through that poor childs mind?

Prison, death penalty, mental ward - what does it matter? 5 young lives were taken by this demented bitch. Do you really think she has the mental capacity to even understand what she did?

I'm just sooooo fucking disgusted with the whole thing. Let the bitch rott in hell.

- Sephiroth - 03-13-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:Oh, yeah, Fuck You Seph.
Huh? Please elaborate further.

Sephiroth Wrote:
Sloatsburgh Wrote:Oh, yeah, Fuck You Seph.
Huh? Please elaborate further.
Confusedeph: + Confuseduicide: = :thumbs-up:

Confusedeph: + :poison: = :bouncer:

Confusedeph: + :moonie: = :fucking:

I couldn't come up with anymore, so I just told you to fuck off, that's all.

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-13-2002

Quote:She didn't deserve to go to prison. she was mentally ill and it's unfair that just because of national pressure she was convicted. She did an awful thing but does she really need to go to prison? She needs to be healed, not made a victim of society. I am very ashamed with our judicidal system right now. I hope she gets out on appeal
Much like an alcoholic, a person with a mental disorder is responsible for controlling it. Failure to do does not justify nor relieve responsibility for actions comitted "under the influence". It would be cool if they could find a way do try Mr. Yates as an accomplice, which he most certainly is.

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

Grumpy Wrote:I'm just sooooo fucking disgusted with the whole thing. Let the bitch rott in hell.
No fuckin way man!

I don't want this fuckin looney toon posting here.

It's bad enough we have snuka.

- Kim - 03-14-2002

Quote:Let the bitch rott in hell

I agree with you. She knew what she was doing. Her husband deserves something too...he kept having children with her and knew that she was psycho. He contributed to their murders

Give them both the death penalty...then they can both spend eternity in hell!

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-14-2002

Fuck that!!! This bitch deserves to die, slowly, and painfully. Drown the twat, but only until she is unconscious. Then bring her back. Do it over and over, once for each kid. Let her die the last time. Psycho or not, she needs to know what she put those poor kids through. I've been as crazy as her at points in my life, but I wouldn't kill anyone, especially my children. Prison is too easy for her.