CDIH
Vin Diesel finally decides to do a sequel. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Vin Diesel finally decides to do a sequel. (/showthread.php?tid=7628)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2003

This is pretty strange, I dunno how many people heard this already but...

Vin Diesel has not been big on doing sequels, he passed on the sequel to The Fast & The Furious. He then finally agreed to do the xXx sequel and production was slated to start but then he decides to pull out of that too. Who do they get to replace him? But ofcourse Ice Cube cause that makes sense.

But Vin has decided to finally do a sequel, for now. "The Adventures of Riddick" which is a gonna continue from his first big hit, "Pitch Black".

It definetly sounds better than a xXx sequel cause xXx pretty much sucked.

- drusilla - 10-22-2003

i heard that they replaced him with ice cube in xXx cause vin asked for too much money

I heard it was cause the story blew but then again who knows.

either way I think its in Vins best interests cause there was no way to improve on garbage. I am just awed that they replace him with Ice Cube, that's like replacing Harrison Ford's Jack Ryan with Ben Affleck...... :30:

- Galt - 10-22-2003

the part white in Vin knew he was worth more than O'Shea

Oh he is, he is indeed.

- QuickStop - 10-22-2003

vin diesel sucks asshole. all his movies suck, (except for the ones where he isnt the focus of the movie in anny way whatsoever).

I used to like quickstop.

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

XXX sucked, it was too over the top - even Sam Jackson couldn't save the movie.

Pitch Black was real good, the sequel is gonna be in a different direction, though - it'll be all about him and shit, not so much about more aliens. I don't know if that means it'll be good, chances are it'll suck.

- The Jays - 10-22-2003

He was good in Saving Private Ryan and Boiler Room.

- QuickStop - 10-22-2003

Quote:He was good in Saving Private Ryan
because he died

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

Boiler Room was a really good movie.

- drusilla - 10-22-2003

Goatweed Wrote:XXX sucked, it was too over the top - even Sam Jackson couldn't save the movie.
it wasn't supposed to be?

- Paper Boy - 10-22-2003

was ptch black that movie where he's a prisoner and they get stuck on some planet?

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

yep.

- The Jays - 10-22-2003

And theyre doing a sequel to that? Jesus Christ.

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

that was a great movie!!

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2003

Boiler Room is the best

- Galt - 10-22-2003

NO IT WASN'T!!!!!

Boiler Room sucked. That whole story with him and his dad and the broken arm? UGH!

horrible rip off of Wall Street.

If Arpi/Bland/Bob were here, they'd agree with me.

- Banana_juice - 10-22-2003

actually, vin diesel is doing has signed on to do 2 sequels to pitch black.. supposedly, somehow, it is a 3 part series

- Kid Afrika - 10-22-2003

Quote:horrible rip off of Wall Street.
I don't see the correlation there. The only thing the two movies have in common is that they are both about stock brokers.