CDIH
Things within contemporary popular culture - which piss me off - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Things within contemporary popular culture - which piss me off (/showthread.php?tid=7629)

- The Jays - 10-22-2003

1) Liz Phair, more particularly, her song. What a whiny fucking whore. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAAAAAAANT IIIIIII. Shut the fuck up, no one cares that this is supposedly your first big hit after some huge failure of a career, and no one cares that your in your 30's and have a daughter. And none of what you have done gives you any credence to being on I Love The 80's Strikes Back.
2) I Love the 80's. Nothing about neither series is anything special, or unique, as I have my own cache of websites that cover the topic much better and more in depth. I do much better going to x-entertainment.com than listening to Michael Ian Black's and Rob Zombie's great reflections on the 1980's. BTW, when do we start the I Love the 1990's series? The 90's ruled!
3) Lil Bow Wow. He's like 13 and he has already decided to get some huge mess of a tatoo on his arm? I'm not saying that he shouldn't do it just because he's so young, but, what creative meaning could his tatoo possibly have at his age other than "it's cool to have a tatoo, man!" His career is almost over anyway. Kid just pisses me off, it's too fucking strange for him to be "rapping" about getting pussy.
4) "Right Thurr" music video. What the fuck are those women "dancers" doing exactly?? They look like they are trying to get ferrets out of their assholes. Kid A, honestly, does that type of dancing turn your kind of people on?
5) Christine Baranski. So I'm flipping through the channels, and this show "Happy Family" is on NBC, with this bitch. She was in the Grinch movie, and some other shit too, but, cmon, what the fucking is wrong with her eyebrows? Why does she have to purposely pluck them so that she looks like a bitch all the time? She looks evil and all PMS'y and stuff.
6) Fox. Jesus Christ, I remember last year during the World Series, I couldn't get away from all the ads for the hot new show, Girls Club! Now, jesus, all of their fucking commercials are for Fox tv shows. What the fuck, does no one else want to buy advertising on Fox?? I mean, besides the "Real Men of Genius" commercials, whose title makes no fucking sense now, now that they've changed it from "Real American Heroes" because of 9/11, does Fox sell advertising to anyone?
7) Kobe Bryant. Who fucking cares? He's going to jail, way to role model.
8) Red Sox fans. WAAAAAH, go ahead, fire your manager over one inning, fucking crybabies.
9) Rome is Burning. Seriously, this is the dumbest name for a show, just because the host's last name is Rome. Why is he burning, exactly? Is he burning to make his oh so important statements on sports? Gimme a break.
10) Josh Beckett. 3rd inning, and this kid is getting more hyped than Lebron James.
11) Lebron James. He's really lighting it up in the preseason. Nice, um, passing.

- The Jays - 10-22-2003

Oh yeah, and this Old Navy painter's pants commercial. Cmon, Fran Drescher? She's like 50. And this annoying music. Bleh.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-22-2003

Quote:He's like 13
- i think he's 16, if not 17, and at his age, with his celebrity status i should hope he could rap about getting pussy.

if i could find a girl who could pop her ass like the girls in that Right Thurr video, and still look moderately attractive, i would break out the engagement ring, on the fucking spot, it is mesmerizing.
Why are you asking Kid A?
He's about as black as a vienna finger.

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1066787733

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

I'm with you on the Old Navy commercials - Fran Drescher does nothing for me, and their clothing sucks.

you are such a bitter person.

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

I dont like the Sprint PCS commercial with the guy who throws his phone, and he breaks the kids toy - so they all come out like Children of the Corn. It spooks me out every time.

- The Jays - 10-22-2003

I'll be happier after the game.

i bet people sell clay aiken dvd's on ebay

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

I bet noone buys them though :lol:

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

DVD 1

DVD 2

[Image: a9_1.JPG] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

:5:

- Goatweed - 10-22-2003

I knew you would bid on that!

- Galt - 10-22-2003

The Jays Wrote:And this Sprint PCS camera phone commercial, where the girl is taking a picture of some chick's new boyfriend.
She's joking.

Being facetious and all. like if she put sarcasm tags around "this is your new boyfriend"

You see, she saw some goon, and made fun of her friend by saying "this is the type of guy that you date" but doing it in a wry manner.

Get it?

- Goatweed - 10-23-2003

:lookatme:

- Galt - 10-23-2003

she was ALSO being facetious.

- Goatweed - 10-23-2003

seriously.

- Weird NJ - 10-23-2003

Quote:so they all come out like Children of the Corn. It spooks me out every time.

Thanks for adding a movie to my amazon.com wishlist.

... bastard!

- F-Tool - 12-26-2003

The Jays Wrote:Oh yeah, and this Old Navy painter's pants commercial. Cmon, Fran Drescher? She's like 50. And this annoying music. Bleh.
And she commits the biggest crime against the white race that can be imagined.

"My sha-zizz-le's gone faz-izzle!" <--- Look, honkey, you DO NOT want to be like "them" trust me. YECH.

I FUCKING HATE HER. Whenever an old navy ad comes on, I HAVE to surf. At LEAST mute. And the LAST old navy broad was no better. Fucken 90 years old, and had those god-awful glasses. Those fuckers make me want to cut her ears off, so she'd be incapable of wearing them.