CDIH
Everyone should be killed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Everyone should be killed (/showthread.php?tid=7660)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 10-26-2003

you fucking idiots who drive through an intersection knowing that there is no fucking way you are going to get all the way across before the light turns red because of all the traffic. So what happens is that in stead of being the first car when the light changes, they end up being stopped halfway through the intersection which causes more traffic going the other way, and then people get pissed off and do the exact same thing in the other intersection. The same people who are so fucking mad and hoking and yelling at the other jackass who caused this mess now do the exact same thing going the other way.

Before you know it's just a giant vomit of cars sitting in the middle of road honking and swearing at each other.

Luckily, I walk so I don't have to deal with the rush hour traffic, but I seriously would love to have a giant laser beam that could just evaporate every single person who is beyond the white line when their light turns red.

- Danked - 10-26-2003

:2:

- HedCold - 10-26-2003

danked is so evil

- Danked - 10-26-2003

No worries. I'm rarely in the city.

- HedCold - 10-26-2003

thank god

- The Jays - 10-26-2003

who drives in the city?

- Danked - 10-26-2003

People who don't live near mass transit.

- Galt - 10-26-2003

I don't live near mass transit. I walk.

- Danked - 10-26-2003

I don't live in the city.

- The Jays - 10-26-2003

I don't have any legs.

- crx girl - 10-26-2003

welcome to ny. i just had a wonderfully nervewracking ride home. there were massive lines going into the tunnel and traffic just isn't moving, by the time i got into the tunnel the meter was already up to 9 bucks just from sitting in line. i only had 19 on me altogether and i started having visions of being beaten by the driver for being short on the fare. luckily, the traffic started moving about mid way through so i got home with just enough to pay. but usually it's not bad at all. just avoid being in any kind of vehicle at rush hour...

- Paper Boy - 10-26-2003

it's called gridlock. it gets really bad in december.

- The Sleeper - 10-29-2003

crx girl Wrote:welcome to ny. i just had a wonderfully nervewracking ride home. there were massive lines going into the tunnel and traffic just isn't moving, by the time i got into the tunnel the meter was already up to 9 bucks just from sitting in line. i only had 19 on me altogether and i started having visions of being beaten by the driver for being short on the fare. luckily, the traffic started moving about mid way through so i got home with just enough to pay. but usually it's not bad at all. just avoid being in any kind of vehicle at rush hour...
have you heard of subways?

- crx girl - 10-29-2003

it was 1 in the morning! i have to walk under the highway to get home from the subway

Edited By crx girl on 1067406715

- Keyser Soze - 10-29-2003

the new york waterway ferry is a wonderful thing, they even provide bus transportation once you arrive to take you wherever your final destination is.

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2003

crx girl Wrote:it was 1 in the morning! i have to walk under the highway to get home from the subway
The trolls will protect you.

- crx girl - 10-29-2003

the trolls are the reason i have to take a cab

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2003

trolls are people too

- JimmyBlueEyes - 11-02-2003

Took me an hour to get from Chrystie Street and Grand Street to the entrance to the tunnel tonight. Bad news...sucked balls.

- crx girl - 11-02-2003

i came straight through with no issues, didn't even see another car in the tunnel until we got close to the exit. yay