CDIH
Parades- yes or no - Should we keep them? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Parades- yes or no - Should we keep them? (/showthread.php?tid=773)

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

Everytime a "holiday" comes around there's a chance it will have a parade and problems with them. "Oh this group can't march." "Oh, this person hurt people so he shouldn't be honoured." But isn't the real point that Parades Totally Suck Ass? Does anyone enjoy them? Is there any worthy parade worth having or should we just stop them all?

I'm for abolition of parads.

- GonzoStyle - 03-13-2002

I say we need to stop this flood control guy first before we handle the big fish fuck the 25 seconds dammit!!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-13-2002

Quote:Does anyone enjoy them?

Yankees parades....

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2002

I think we should concentrate on more pressing matters first, like abolishing innane threads about guessing numbers, what you had for lunch, and whether or not Parades are a good idea.

Whats next? Presidents Day, for or against?

- fbd - 03-13-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I say we need to stop this flood control guy first before we handle the big fish fuck the 25 seconds dammit!!!
not gonna happen...i've been begging to get rid of it since my second day

Keyser Soze Wrote:Whats next? Presidents Day, for or against?
I vote against, to celebrate the presidency as a whole is assanine since all of them were not great. Then again if we're gonna keep holidays for thieves like Columbus and Martin Luther King go ahead, fuck do I care?

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

you, maymay, arpi and ants would be so disappointed if they took away your Gay and Lesbian Day Parade, wouldn't you? ya homo!

let them have their parades. it makes it easier to pick the terrorists out in lineups. Ya get them all together, corral them all up, throw them on trucks and ship them to Camp Nicey-nice in Cuba.

Grumpy Wrote:Camp Nicey-nice in Cuba.
Puerto-Rican day parade provides months of family entertainment for the entire nation and makes NY proud dammit.

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Puerto-Rican day parade provides months of family entertainment for the entire nation and makes NY proud dammit.
and law and order episodes [serious voice] ripped from the headlines[/serious voice]

- inkgrrrl - 03-13-2002

they are a petty attempt to unite the masses. give it up, everyone will always hate everyone else.

inkgrrrl Wrote:they are a petty attempt to unite the masses. give it up, everyone will always hate everyone else.
No, just you. I actually love a lot of people, just not you.

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Quote:Does anyone enjoy them?

Yankees parades....
damn! i voted no before thinking of that.

Arpikarhu Wrote:damn! i voted no before thinking of that.
Follow a wiseman's advice:

"Think Before You Write."

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

Think before you write? I thought it was

"LOOK BEFORE YOU SQUAT" or was it

"HOW ABOUT BRUSH BEFORE YOU LICK". Maybe it was

"WASH BEFORE YOU FUCK"

- Sloatsburgh - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:Everytime a "holiday" comes around there's a chance it will have a parade and problems with them. "Oh this group can't march." "Oh, this person hurt people so he shouldn't be honoured." But isn't the real point that Parades Totally Suck Ass? Does anyone enjoy them? Is there any worthy parade worth having or should we just stop them all?

I'm for abolition of parads.
Keeps the fags happy and contained in a region for a while....

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-13-2002

Bah I say only keep the May Day parade.

- Sephiroth - 03-14-2002

Just get rid of the Puerto-Gropeing day parade.

- Bondgirl - 03-14-2002

I love the St Paddys Day parade..any excuse to drink green alcohol all day long is fine by me..the NYC St Paddys day parade is kind of boring cause there's no floats, but there's always a good atmosphere, and the bagpipe music is pretty good too..all the other parades I don't care about, but why not have them anyway, celebrating anything is fun