CDIH
Trade Deadline - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Trade Deadline (/showthread.php?tid=7746)

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2003

My fantasy league's trade deadline is today.

My roster is as follows:

QB Chandler
RB Dunn
RB Rudi Johnson
WR Harrison
WR Holt
TE L.J. Smith
D Cheifs
--------
BENCH
QB Garcia
RB Betts
RB Candidate
RB Dillon
WR Mason
TE Crumpler
D Saints

Do I trade Holt or Harrison to get a back?

I've been offered Tiki/Porter for Holt/Dunn. Any suggestions for reasonable offers I should put out for a back?

- Galt - 11-07-2003

MAKE A FUCKING TRADE ALREADY!!!! You've been hanging on to fucking Dillon and Harrison for the entire season

- Goatweed - 11-07-2003

do you split any winnings you might get with the people that offer up advice for you?

- Galt - 11-07-2003

by the by. I'm 9-0 in my league

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2003

Im getting bullshit offers for Holt and Harrison.

- HedCold - 11-08-2003

learn to make a decision on your own

- diceisgod - 11-08-2003

Quote:I've been offered Tiki/Porter for Holt/Dunn.

I wouldn't trade Holt for anything short of a stud. Porter is far from one as well as Tiki. I would consider trading Garcia, Dillon and Mason. I really hate Garcia and Dillon but Mason is not too shabby and I think you could get a decent RB for him (or maybe the others even).

The one league I'm in I'm 7-1-1 my starters are:

Collins (QB)
Zereoue (RB)(or O. Gary or O. Smith...depending on the particular matchup of the week)
Ahman (WR)
Harrison (WR)
Toomer (WR)
McMichael (TE)
Vinitieri (K)
Tenn (D)

I've been trying to get another RB for weeks to get rid of those platooning stiffs I have now but nobody's biting. I have some half decent bench players on the block too such as Kevin Johnson, Freddie Jones, Javon Walker, Trent Green. Not great but I think it may be possible to get a better RB than the ones I have for two or even three of the above.

- Galt - 11-08-2003

I forget what the trade was that I told you to take a month and a half ago, but I know you were giving Harrison and Dillon for two good backs. You should have taken it.

- Keyser Soze - 11-09-2003

They wouldnt take the deal. I am going foward with my current roster, I made no trades at the deadline.

W. Dunn
-2 ReYd, 1 Recpt, 1 RuTD (45), 101 RuYd
18 fantasy points

R. Johnson
1 ReYd, 1 Recpt, 116 RuYd
13.5 fantasy points

...oh its only halftime.

- Galt - 11-09-2003

I sat the Titans' defense this week so I could play the Dallas defense.

[Image: rudy.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- diceisgod - 11-11-2003

I forgot to switch out my kicker (vinitieri) this week. I lost by one point. Beat that one.

- Keyser Soze - 11-11-2003

I think I feel pretty good about my backs now. You think Dunn and Rudi can carry me 3 more weeks?

- crx girl - 11-12-2003

if the falcons finally realize they shoulda been using dunn all along...

- Velociti - 11-12-2003

I'd still never try to acquire dunn because all it takes is one bad game by him and one good game from duckett for them to swap places.