CDIH
Eagles Bandwagon - jump on now - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Eagles Bandwagon - jump on now (/showthread.php?tid=7760)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Velociti - 11-11-2003

I'm giving everyone a chance now to jump on the Eagles bandwagon. This is your last chance. All who declare allegiance will be spared. WBK and DIG need not apply, their dedication in the past speaks for them.

- Danked - 11-11-2003

Football, right?

I know things.

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2003

They have a black QB... thats short for quata back.

- Velociti - 11-11-2003

that black QB also led them to victory in the last minute of the game. At the end of that game, it really looked like he didn't know how to manage the clock, and one of my friends made the "it's because he's a black QB" comment, but he still managed to lead them to victory at lambeau.

- Keyser Soze - 11-11-2003

Lets go Giants!

- Velociti - 11-11-2003

If Tiki Barber didn't put the ball on the ground 2 times a game, the giants might be a decent team

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-11-2003

fly eagles fly

- Faceman - 11-11-2003

Velociti Wrote:If Tiki Barber didn't put the ball on the ground 2 times a game, the giants might be a decent team
If the Packers didnt fumble the ball about 100 times last night, they would have easily won that game. Green and Favre had a fatal case of tikiitis

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-11-2003

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

- The Sleeper - 11-11-2003

the cincinatti bengals bandwagon just swerved into the eagles bandwagon and completely destroyed it. tis a shame.

- HedCold - 11-12-2003

the name bengals sounds tougher than eagles too. much cooler bandwagon

- Galt - 11-12-2003

The Bengals will be just good enough this year to not get a good draft pick.

- The Sleeper - 11-12-2003

or good enough to win the division

- Galt - 11-12-2003

pish tosh. The NFL shouldn't let anyone in that division in the playoffs.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-12-2003

please God, let the eagles sign him. PLEASE!!!!!!

- diceisgod - 11-12-2003

Eskin talked about the possibilty of them signing him and he didn't think it would make all that of an impact and I think I agree. He would be coming into a brand new system so his contributions might be slim to none. However, I'd love to see them sign him if not for this year the next. He's always been solid and used to be one of my favorite, albiet, low-key fantasy wide receiver.

- HedCold - 11-12-2003

that system the eagles are running now is really lighting up that scoreboard

Edited By HedCold on 1068604516

he was mcnabbs favorite target at syracuse, and they are good friends, i think he could adjust to the system.

- diceisgod - 11-12-2003

HedCold Wrote:that system the eagles are running now is really lighting up that scoreboard
Bottomline: 6-3

Fuck that scoreboard.

all i know is that he can catch balls that Thrash and Pinky cant.