CDIH
Worse than bullshit! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Worse than bullshit! (/showthread.php?tid=780)

- Arthur Dent - 03-14-2002

Worse than bullshit
The only thing worse than bullshit is well thought out bullshit I can't immediately rip to little shreds.

Does this site piss anyone else off? :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

- Gooch - 03-14-2002

Yup. Just shows there are morons abound in this world, who have their own agenda to attach to real situations. Conspiracies need to be created to keep these pitiful souls going. If it fills this fuckers day, fine. Is it fuckin moronic...pretty much. Confusedneak:

- Sean Cold - 03-14-2002

Well, I must be honest. I thought for a while that we here at CDIH were the biggest waste of space on the internet. I am mistaken, big time. I sooooo hope this asshole is hosted on HostRocket.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-14-2002

Wow, I never really thought about that: When I run into a brick wall (and bounce off), how come I never scrape my elbows?....

:fuckoff: Confusedeph: , :crackhead:

- inkgrrrl - 03-14-2002

people who think like that, shouldnt be allowed to breed.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-14-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Well, I must be honest. I thought for a while that we here at CDIH were the biggest waste of space on the internet
no thats OTL

- Black Lazerus - 03-14-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Well, I must be honest. I thought for a while that we here at CDIH were the biggest waste of space on the internet. I am mistaken, big time. I sooooo hope this asshole is hosted on HostRocket.
No thats R&F.net TNG

- Galt - 03-14-2002

Consumption Junction has a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. It's a timelapsed security video, so the quality is pretty choppy.

It doesn't disprove that website becuase you can't see plane either, just an explosion.

This just reminded me of that video....

- Sephiroth - 03-14-2002

There's a pamphlet circulating around my campus saying that the September 11th attacks were actually part of a Military Coup, not the work of terrorists. It goes on to say that we are bombing Afghanistan to cover up the lie, and blah blah blah something else yadda yadda yadda dont kill anymore Muslims boo hoo hoo.

I honestly would like to sit down with these people while they ae thinking these things out, because they must be on some GREAT shit.

- Arthur Dent - 03-14-2002

There's a bunch of people here in London who had a protest against any action in Iraq. Even members of their Parliament are saying that no action is justified until absolute proof of not only the weapons, but the ability to deliver those weapons to hurt people.

Yeah, because he banned the UN inspectors because there's nothing to hide.

What idiot waits for the gun to be pointed at their head before considering it a threat? It's a threat while it's still in the holster!

- Sloatsburgh - 03-14-2002

It's not a threat until the bullet leaves the barrel.

- Sluggo - 03-14-2002

Unfucking believable...
Where the hell do these people come up with this shit?
Anybody that doesn't want us to retaliate for these attacks,
Should just pack their bags and move to fucking Afganistan.
And to hell with Saddam...
He's just waiting to pick up after we get finished with the Afgani's. :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :fuckoff: