CDIH
Johnny bravo got knocked the fuck out! - ...and vanilla ice is a bitch. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Johnny bravo got knocked the fuck out! - ...and vanilla ice is a bitch. (/showthread.php?tid=784)

- DGW - 03-14-2002

Didn't see it posted anywhere else so figured I'd bring it up.

So did yah catch the "celebrity" boxing? I have to say it was entertaining. Watching Barry williams get bitch slapped by Danny Bonaducci(sp?) was fucking hysterical. Williams went down as easy as Grumpy's mom for a sawbuck. 4 times in the firts round! Bonaducci seemed a little to proud for beating up a fat old man. But Williams will never live this down.

The second fight was also funny for the fact that as much of a wigger Vanilla Ice is he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Are you supposed to throw punches with both hands at once?? Todd Bridges needs the 24 hour Hollywood diet...He made me look like I was in great shape. Bitch tits and love handles, maybe he'll wear a shirt next time, but he definatley handled himself well.

Then we get that little whore Tanya Harding vs. a not so bad looking Paula Jones. Her looks suprised me, and by the second round she was looking to protect that repaired face by running around like a queer at a steel mill. Tanya Harding was looking pretty scary, and she looked like she wanted to beat the snot out of Paula but she probably took the worst of the hits when Paula connected on a straight right under the protective head gear. It looked as though Harding was dazed and even looked to call a timeout! But Harding won because Paula eventually didn't want to fight. I can see it though. She was by far outmacthed physically by Harding. She just wanted to get out. But Harding got one last semi cheap shot in just before the referee stopped the match.

It was there for entertainment and I was definatley entertained. So what other "celebrities" do you think would put themselves out there?????

- NaughtyAngel - 03-14-2002

there is an entertainment forum you know DGW
:p

- DGW - 03-14-2002

Yeah but I never read that forum. Plus it could of also gone under sports yah young wipper snapper!

- Black Lazerus - 03-14-2002

Yeah i enjoyed watching Robet Van Winkle
:lol: Getting his shit rocked
i haven't had that much fun watching boxing since
the the tito hopkins fight

- Sloatsburgh - 03-14-2002

Let me see, you have a black guy who is in and out of jail

boxing

a white millionaire who does nothing but party and ride jet skis all day.

What the fuck did you expect to happen?

Tonya Hardings arms looked huge.... Bigger than GSs

Confusedeph: :hungry: :poison: :drool: :burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 03-14-2002

I was watching the Bonnaduce/Barry Williams fight while on the treadmill at the gym last nite. I had no interest in it and wouldn't have watched it otherwise if I was home. Didn't bother putting it on when I did get home. FOX is running out of gimmicks.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-14-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:FOX is running out of gimmicks.
they could always do a special "when good messageboard parties go bad" on the infamous bang party

- Sloatsburgh - 03-14-2002

or the Christmas one for that matter...... (You charged me $20 for WHAT!!!)

- Keyser Soze - 03-14-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:FOX is running out of gimmicks.
they could always do a special "when good messageboard parties go bad" on the infamous bang party
They might want to consider having another bang party over there to spark some interest in their site.

- Sephiroth - 03-14-2002

The Harding/Jones fight was fucking hysterical. She didnt just back up, she turned around and ran away! She hid behind the ref half the goddamn fight. The best was the final punch though: Jones already gave up and Harding knocked her right in the temple just for good measure. Beautiful.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-14-2002

i thought the fights ruled! next i'd like to see monica lewinsky and rosie o'donnell (sp?), they'd just eat themselves out of the fight. can't wait for the next round!!