CDIH
Bengals Schmengals - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Bengals Schmengals (/showthread.php?tid=7899)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Are you aware that the Denver Nuggets are 11-6?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Were you also aware that Denver won 19 games all year last year?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Do you recall that San Antonio was horrible and then won the championship the first year after they drafted Tim Duncan?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Did you know that Carmelo Antony won the championship his first year in high school as well as college, and now is in his first year in the pros

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Have you picked up on the fact that every post has been a question, even the last one, but that I just tried to throw you off by not including the proper question mark at the end?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

This thread now has more replies than views. Isn't that crazy?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

I can really make any sentence a question just by adding a question mark?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

I don't know Carmelo Anthony, but I went to high school with a girl that made love to Ray Allen for a couple years. I bet he made love to a lot of girls at UConn

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Writing that just reminded me. Do any of you watch Reno 911? They have this one guy who is always in the whorehouse and talks about his "lovemaking"? How he was just about to do his lovemaking and so forth and so on.

If you haven't seen the show, it's impossible to explain, but if you watch it, and remember that guy, I think he's funny.

- Galt - 12-03-2003

Speaking of Reno 911, Michael Ian Black was on it once. He was a convicted sex offender who had to go around the neighborhood and tell them he was a convicted sex offender, but he did it in a hi-larious way where he kind of glides over the whole crime thing and makes it seem like it's no big deal. If you saw that one, it's good too.

- Galt - 12-03-2003

If you turn on CNBC in the next two minutes, they're going to have a "big pharma" preview. Those are some huge cap companies. Every one of your clients will be talking about them.

- Galt - 12-03-2003

What did you get to eat?

I don't want to leave my forum to read about it

- crx girl - 12-03-2003

i saw that one. did you know i once armwrestled with the guy who played doug on the state, i also armwrestled and played pool with the guy who played brian crackow on my so called life and another state person, i don't know if any of them are in reno 911. poppy montgomery was also there.

oh and my breakfast came, yay i was so surprised that it was only 6 bucks that i just handed him a 10

- crx girl - 12-03-2003

i got an omelet with onions and peppers and home fries and toast! do you know you have 5 views and 12 replies, are you trying to break us or something? and i don't have cable

- crx girl - 12-03-2003

ooh cheese too. do you really want me demodded?

- Galt - 12-03-2003

what?

- crx girl - 12-03-2003

you really don't like me do you

- Galt - 12-03-2003

yeah, I guess

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-03-2003

Melo > Lebron

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-03-2003

wait a second. carmelo didnt even play varsity basketball his freshman season of high school.