CDIH
I don't think there was ever a thread about this - movie - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I don't think there was ever a thread about this - movie (/showthread.php?tid=7909)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 12-04-2003

Lost in Translation

this movie was so good

the soundtrack is even better

yea.

- Danked - 12-04-2003

I really wanted to see that.

Bill Murray and the japanese. Two of my favorite things.

- The Sleeper - 12-04-2003

scarlett johansen is really cute too.

- Galt - 12-04-2003

Sophia Coppola is ugly

- The Jays - 12-06-2003

Yeah, people told her that after Godfather III, which is why she went behind the camera.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

i wanted to see that really badly when it was out in theaters, but the closest it was playing was like like an hour walk away and i cant drive for another couple months. i think i might just buy it when it comes out on dvd

- Mad - 12-06-2003

You know they do have these things called cabs.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

that would have doubled the cost of seeing the movie and at the time i didnt have a job so no to you

- Mad - 12-06-2003

No friends that work at the theater?

I saw lot's of flicks for nothing, free popcorn and drinks too, when I was younger. Well, did have to get them stoned, but hey it was always fun to smoke up the employees locker room.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

as i said...theater wasnt close to me. i know people at the on thats like 1 minute from my house

- Galt - 12-06-2003

QuickStop Wrote:i cant drive for another couple months.
Did you kill someone? Do you have AIDS? Or are you just a child?

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

i turn 17 in a month, and i havent scheduled my road test cause i dont want to take it on ice. so in march or so, i will have my license

- Galt - 12-06-2003

Holy shit, are you kidding me? I had my road test scheduled f6 mos in advance for the day I was 16 1/2.

I would have taken it naked and sitting on hot coals if it meant I had my license.

What the hell is wrong with you?

- diceisgod - 12-06-2003

He has more fancy toys than you did when you were 16. He probably barely leaves the house. Plus the fact that he's probably so hideous looking no girl would look at him or he's a flaming homosexual and people throw things at him, so there decreases further the need to go outside.

- Galt - 12-06-2003

that's not very nice, virgin.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

well if youd every been to my town, there pretty much anything youd need (most of the time) within 3 miles of anywhere. (movie theater, bowling alley, best buy, mcdonalds, wendys, 2 subways, taco bell, etc, a few large fields for football and such.) plus i dont have a car. so it wouldnt really matter anyway.

- Galt - 12-06-2003

wow. That's everything you'd need to take a girl out on a date. Fast food and bowling. And you can each ride your bikes there.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

ill get a double seater bike. thats classy

- Galt - 12-06-2003

or maybe one with a sidecar so she doesn't even have to pedal.

- QuickStop - 12-06-2003

i like the way you think