CDIH
All 3 local nhl teams in the playoffs - Wouldn't that be nice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: All 3 local nhl teams in the playoffs - Wouldn't that be nice? (/showthread.php?tid=811)

Pages: 1 2

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2002

i'm sure most of you know i'm rooting for the devils.

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2002

you NYR and islandgirls fans are disappointing me.

- AFDude - 03-17-2002

Bruins all the way, baby.

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2002

AFDude Wrote:Bruins all the way, baby.
ok, i'll give you that one.

- ziggy - 03-26-2002

Ok LZMF, I'll reply. Looks like the whole 3 locals in the playoffs thing ain't gonna work, after the Isles took care of the Rangers last night :roflmao: And the Devs may only be 2 points back of the Isles, but the Isles are rolling now, hopefully looking for a chance to move up even further as well. It should definitely be a fun end to the regular season, as both conferences are filled with teams looking for those last few spots. The playoffs look like they'll be even better - especially since the Isles will be in them for the first time since 94! :thumbs-up:

- LZMF1 - 03-26-2002

i hate to admit it but i'm happy to see that the isles are gonna be in the playoffs this year. it's been quite some time since they made it into the second season.

- ziggy - 03-26-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:i hate to admit it but i'm happy to see that the isles are gonna be in the playoffs this year. it's been quite some time since they made it into the second season.
Quite a long time indeed. Hopefully they can do a little better this time around too; although, if they end up in the 6th seed, that shouldn't be much of a problem, as they are already 3-0 vs. Carolina this season with one more left, and they have more points than them anyway (fucking southeast division, worst one in hockey). That being said however, I would LOVE to see the Isles move up a few spots and take home ice for the first round. That'd just be soooooooo sweet and make it an extra special return to the postseason.

great sig btw LZMF

Edited By ziggy on Mar. 26 2002 at 3:09

- LZMF1 - 03-26-2002

thanks man.
sluggo's gonna do that voodoo that he does so well on it and it should kick ass after he's done with it

- Maximus - 03-30-2002

it aint happnin this year, maybe next year though. Rangers fans, praying might work if all else has failed.

Edited By Maximus on Mar. 30 2002 at 6:27

- Tenbatsuzen - 03-31-2002

Maximus sig pic, Ranger fan, lives in Jersey. Something tells me somebody's going to be watching a new show on ESPN at 10PM.

- Tequila - 03-31-2002

I am extreamly happy that the Isles are going to have a real good shot in the playoffs this year to make it further then the 1st round. They can get lucky and play the Hurricanes or even the Flyers, who just lost out on the 1st place team in the Eastern Conference to Boston. The Isles have handed the Flyers 3 loses in Philly. So I feel if they get the 6th or 7th seed they can advance to the 2nd round.

- LZMF1 - 04-03-2002

fucking islanders!!!

- DGW - 04-05-2002

Now the Rangers start to play?!?!? Just a bit fucking late!

- LZMF1 - 04-05-2002

a day late and a buck short!!!!

- Maximus - 04-06-2002

Quote:Maximus sig pic, Ranger fan, lives in Jersey

anyone wanna translate this for me? cuz I'm just a lil slow is all.

- Sean Cold - 04-06-2002

He was trying to insinuate that you just may be Jay Mohr Buddy but does not know that you are not. He was trying to play nice nice.

I am not enroling in NYRA.

Yes, hello.

My name is Sean.

::Confusedniff, sniff:::

And I am a Ranger fan.

Well, look at that, playoffs are right around the corner and I think it is time to start pulling for the 'Lanche

- Maximus - 04-06-2002

Ah ok now i get it.

Well I'll be pullin for the 2 other local teams that will be goig to the playoffs.

- kindred - 04-06-2002

<font color=cornflowerblue>Go Sharks!!!</font> Woo Hoo!!! wha? You said local....

- LZMF1 - 04-06-2002

Quote:Go Sharks!!! Woo Hoo!!! wha? You said local....

duh!!!!! local teams only, dumbass.

<table style=filter:glow(color=orange)>FUCK THE FLYERS!!!!!!!!!</table>
i had to toss that in because NJ plays them on wednesday

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

Quote:duh!!!!! local teams only, dumbass

Ok, I realize who we are talking about here so I will make this easy just this one time....

In your limited capacity, di it ever occur to you that not everyone here is from the Tri State area?

:fu: