CDIH
Fu to everything - depressing but much needed rant - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Fu to everything - depressing but much needed rant (/showthread.php?tid=8114)

Pages: 1 2

- tankGrrl26 - 12-30-2003

First and foremost, I would like to say life is at the bottom of the barrel. I have become a shell of my former self and it tears me up inside to acknowledge that fact. I've become old,depressed, and ugly at the fact that I hate life and everything in it so damn much. I'm consumed day by day in solidity of depression so deep, only suicide would be my only friend right now, would it not be for the shining smiling face of my 8 month old daughter, torn apart at what mommy had done. Friends are nonexistant. I live in a world so isolated (literally from the real world 7 miles away from the nearest town,) that my only consolation is seeing a car drive down the road. How fucking sad, I get really excited if they have NY plates on them. I even talk to the animals now. Within the past year, my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and I've lost 2 of the closest people I've ever known. I'm not even a soldier anymore. I'm just a single, unwed mom of 27, Living with her future in laws, who sleeps in a bed next to someone who I pray gives up and runs away, because I loathe him as much as I love him. Well thanks I needed this off of my chest. Tank

- QuickStop - 12-30-2003

Undecided

- Black Lazerus - 12-30-2003

I spit on your "bad" life

[Image: ElectronicViolin-2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- The Sleeper - 12-30-2003

good luck with all......................that

- The Jays - 12-30-2003

The board helped me with my depression. CDiH works wonders.

- The Jays - 12-30-2003

did I say something?

- diceisgod - 12-30-2003

Euthanize your family and then yourself. Pathetic.

- Goatweed - 12-30-2003

this thread cheered me up

- GonzoStyle - 12-30-2003

It's a End of the year tradition I guess.

- Danked - 12-30-2003

Good memory!

- diceisgod - 12-30-2003

That link don't work.

- Goatweed - 12-30-2003

it worked fine for me.

- crx girl - 12-30-2003

me too. which is rare

- diceisgod - 12-30-2003

Mod jokes. Lame.

- crx girl - 12-30-2003

there was a joke in there?

- Goatweed - 12-30-2003

Quote:there was a joke in there?

I guess we both missed it - we suck

- F-Tool - 12-30-2003

So, since you're writing books, I guess my "nigger" joke didn't scare you off after all.

Take DIG's advice. At LEAST kill your computer.

- diceisgod - 12-30-2003

Goatweed Wrote:
Quote:there was a joke in there?

I guess we both missed it - we suck
I'm assuming that us regular folks (non-mods) don't have access to that forum (f=4). Hence, a joke meant only for moderators and such. I.e. lame. Either that or I am totally missing something myself.

- Gooch - 12-30-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:It's a End of the year tradition I guess.
:17:

- Galt - 12-30-2003

diceisgod Wrote:(f=4).
holy shit you are a nerd