CDIH
Best medicin when your sick - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Best medicin when your sick (/showthread.php?tid=816)

- IkeaBoy - 03-18-2002

what's the best over the counter medicine to get when you're sick like with someting.

- FNMoron - 03-18-2002

heroin

- The Sleeper - 03-18-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:when you're sick like with someting.
OMG like I dunno

- Sir O - 03-18-2002

Usually, a nice joint works better than any medicine. But I never take real medicine unless I'm dying.

I hear Robitussin (sp?) gives a great buzz, though...

- Wormface - 03-18-2002

NNNNNNYYYYYQUILLLLLLL DIRNK IT BY THE FUCKIN BOTLW?!!!!!!!5 of theM!!

- Luna - 03-18-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:what's the best over the counter medicine to get when you're sick like with someting.
Can you be a little more specific? :clueless:

- crx girl - 03-18-2002

is this ikea's way of telling us he just got laid

by shelle? :burnfucker:

- The Sleeper - 03-18-2002

crx girl Wrote:is this ikea's way of telling us he just got laid

by shelle? :burnfucker:
:roflmao:

I don't know what's funnier, the set-up or the punchline.

- IkeaBoy - 03-18-2002

well I did the NYquil thing, that seemed to work. unfortunately it only gave me 3 hours downtie

- Arthur Dent - 03-18-2002

Had a really nasty case of the flu about a month ago. Put me out for a week. Nyquil worked well. Still fucked up, but in a good way.

Oh, and the best remedy for a sore throat is cunnilingus. At least that's what a paramedic told me once. And you know how close they are to being doctors. According to him, vaginal secretions contain natural anti-germ stuff that keeps the vag nice and healthy. Going down and swallowing some is good for a sore throat.

Edited By Arthur Dent on Mar. 18 2002 at 12:06

- LZMF1 - 03-18-2002

jaegermeister..... for medicinal purposes.

- BeckyDC - 03-18-2002

Cold-eez and heroin.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-18-2002

no medication works for me

- Skitchr4u - 03-18-2002

sleep, nyquil and more sleep.

- Arpikarhu - 03-18-2002

theraflu is da bomb

- Bondgirl - 03-18-2002

Ikea, if you're looking for downtime try Benadryl...knocks you the f out, and you get to see the pretty swirly colors before you pass out..if you just want to get rid of your cold for a bit, advil cold and sinus works pretty good and doesn't knock you out

- Cunt-Twat - 03-18-2002

drink green tea, that's what i take. feel better, ikea.

- Silera - 03-18-2002

I think Tylonel PM is the best for most aches & pains & Nyquil is good to knock you out and make you forget you're sick. The only real cure for most stuff is hot soup and rest.

- Faceman - 03-18-2002

This really works, I shit you not...Blackberry Brandy heated in a pot until before it boils, drink it down like hot tea. Then get under the covers and sweat the cold out. You'll sleep about 10 hours and you'll sweat like a fucking pig, but the next morning you'll feel 100% better

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-18-2002

:drool: Nothing works....I've tried everything from Nyquil to herbal shit and I feel like death washed over....