CDIH
I had a frightening dream last night - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I had a frightening dream last night (/showthread.php?tid=8249)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 01-13-2004

Frightening looking back at what is going on in my head when unconsious, not because I was frightened after I woke up. I actually felt pretty refreshed.

As most dreams do, I don't remember much, but the bits and pieces I do remember

I was in an elevator with my brother and this guy walked in the elevator with rifle just like the military guys have at the airports; he asked me if I had any money. Then he pointed the gun at me and asked me again with a smile on his face. I told him to stop. He kept it up, I grabbed the gun and tried to push it away...then we were at war. I was in a building, he was on the ground behind a car shooting at me. I had a pistol with a scope and was going to shoot him, but I didn't want to kill anyone and I was afraid to peak my head out and shoot him.

So I lef the house and stalked him. I followed him home and snuck in the basement.

I went up stairs and hacked the guy to death, then I killed some other guy, and I think I might have bitten him. Then this woman was around. I was totally engorged, used some spit as lube and raped her standing up. That was pretty graphic and drawn out as she screamed and cried and I held her against the wall with my forearm.

Then, all of a sudden I was at my house with my parents and realized that I kept the deab dodies in the basement and hadn't gotten rid of them and I was worried that my father was going to see the bodies.

There was some little girl who was afraid of me that was also at the house; no idea who she was, but I had definitely abused her as well. I tried to treat her nice like it never happened, but it was obvious that she was scared shitless of me.

Then, again I realized that I had left dead bodies in my basement, and went down there, and my father and some other people were there. I was so obviously caught.

Then the dream ended.

Any type of dream interpretation would show that I'm clearly insane.

- The Sleeper - 01-13-2004

I had a dream that a HAMBURGER was eating ME!!

- Galt - 01-13-2004

I feel bad for raping her. And I was rock rock hard when I started; really looking forward to it. I feel queezy that those things happened in my head.

one time I saw a black person and in my head i said "nigger". I'll never forgive myself for that.

- Galt - 01-13-2004

I'm going to make an effort to kill you and the rape your girlfriend in my dreams tonight.

I bet I look really studly in your dreams.

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2004

ron jeremy-esque

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2004

Galt Wrote:Frightening looking back at what is going on in my head when unconsious, not because I was frightened after I woke up. I actually felt pretty refreshed.

As most dreams do, I don't remember much, but the bits and pieces I do remember

I was in an elevator with my brother and this guy walked in the elevator with rifle just like the military guys have at the airports; he asked me if I had any money. Then he pointed the gun at me and asked me again with a smile on his face. I told him to stop. He kept it up, I grabbed the gun and tried to push it away...then we were at war. I was in a building, he was on the ground behind a car shooting at me. I had a pistol with a scope and was going to shoot him, but I didn't want to kill anyone and I was afraid to peak my head out and shoot him.

So I lef the house and stalked him. I followed him home and snuck in the basement.

I went up stairs and hacked the guy to death, then I killed some other guy, and I think I might have bitten him. Then this woman was around. I was totally engorged, used some spit as lube and raped her standing up. That was pretty graphic and drawn out as she screamed and cried and I held her against the wall with my forearm.

Then, all of a sudden I was at my house with my parents and realized that I kept the deab dodies in the basement and hadn't gotten rid of them and I was worried that my father was going to see the bodies.

There was some little girl who was afraid of me that was also at the house; no idea who she was, but I had definitely abused her as well. I tried to treat her nice like it never happened, but it was obvious that she was scared shitless of me.

Then, again I realized that I had left dead bodies in my basement, and went down there, and my father and some other people were there. I was so obviously caught.

Then the dream ended.

Any type of dream interpretation would show that I'm clearly insane.
I feel now as if we share some kind of common bond now.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 01-13-2004

Freud would say you want to fuck your mom.

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

It's quite obvious that you are a closet homosexual, and that you have bought cocaine from an Arab drug lord, at some point in your life, and now you want to join the Navy.

- Galt - 01-13-2004

I have a feeling that The Jays just picked three random things, and in reality he has no formal knowledge of interpreting dreams.

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

Oh, you had a dream?

I think Jays is projecting.

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

Projecting?

Dr, King had a dream, galt is just a weirdo.

I have dreams like this very frequently, it's really an amazing experience. I think it was all due to the overwhelming joy of being named poster of the year by paperboy.

Pseudo Projecting perhaps.

you're on a roll today keyser... a keyser roll!!!!

LET ME SEE SAMARI ROLLE!

[Image: t1_rolle_all-01.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- QuickStop - 01-13-2004

Quote:I kept the deab dodies in the basement
that made me giggle cause it sounds funny

- diceisgod - 01-13-2004

My dreams have typically very disturbing the past week or so. Sometime last week I dreamt I was a undercover police officer. My partner was a big black guy. So he was sent out to meet with three or so guys in west philly for some kind of shady business and i had a bad feeling about it to begin with. So the next minute he comes back, walks in the room wrapped in bloody plastic ( maybe a trashbag). He unwinds it to see what they did and I see that his cock is half severed and there's a gash right above his package where you could see his intestines protruding out.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a fight with a guy about a foot taller than me and 100lbs heavier. I just grabbed him and managed to get him on the ground and started pounding him in the face but he just kept talking to me saying how he was going to kill me or whatever. The harder I'd hit him the less it seemed to affect him.

But the best dreams are the times when you know you are dreaming. Sometimes I find I can control my dreams somewhat and "conjure" a scene or person in front of me. It happens so rarely and when it does I can usually feel myself drifting towards conciousness and I have to struggle to stay asleep. Other times the dream scene is already set and it's like all of a sudden I know I'm dreaming, I forget about whatever absurd scenario that was going on, and I do whatever I want. During dreams like these I always go for the girl or try to "imagine" or search for one and I just start fucking her. It's a double edged sword though because you know you are dreaming and if you continue and nut you're gonna wake up to a big fucking mess. Most of the times I just sample the goods but sometimes I get so worked up I can't help it.