CDIH
I know you were all worried - But tony will be back next weekend :p - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I know you were all worried - But tony will be back next weekend :p (/showthread.php?tid=825)

- Bondgirl - 03-19-2002

Stewart released from hospital, will race Bristol
By Marty Smith, Turner Sports Interactive

March 18, 2002
1:27 PM EST (1827 GMT)
CONCORD, N.C. - Tony Stewart, who was injured in an accident Sunday while leading the Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 at Darlington Raceway, was released at 11 a.m. Monday from Carolina Hospital System in Florence, S.C., after being kept overnight for observation.

Credit: AP
Darlington Raceway spokeswoman Cathy Mock said Stewart underwent an MRI at approximately 7:30 a.m. on Monday, which proved negative. He was scheduled to test Lakeland, Fla., Tuesday and Wednesday with teammate Bobby Labonte, but will now sit that test out. Labonte, however, will still test.

Mock said Stewart plans to race next weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.

- Faceman - 03-19-2002

You could have just titled this thread, facey and bondey's chat, because no one else gives a shit about stewart but us :p I think Buckshot Jones should have his ass kicked for slowing down in the middle of a race, fucking tool :pissed: :punch:

- Grumpy - 03-19-2002

Hey facey - i resent that. I personally think Stewart is what NASCAR needed. He's the sickest but yet most talented driver out there. He's got a "I don't give a shit" attitude about NASCAR and drives for the love of the sport. He drives midget cars on his time off just for fun.

I'm not sure how long Home Depot is going to continue sponsoring him with his attitude but he'll find another sponsor. He's got a lot of talent. If he can control his temper, he'll be a legend.

- GonzoStyle - 03-19-2002

Faceman Wrote:You could have just titled this thread, facey and bondey's chat, because no one else gives a shit about stewart but us :p
You just wanna be left alone fucker.

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:You could have just titled this thread, facey and bondey's chat, because no one else gives a shit about stewart but us :p
You just wanna be left alone fucker.
Come on GS, she likes nascar and country music. It's like we were seperated at birth :bouncer: :bouncer:

Sorry to generalize grumpy, but Ive never seen you post in a nascar thread before, thusthen I didn't know you cared

- Bondgirl - 03-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:Come on GS, she likes nascar and country music. It's like we were seperated at birth :bouncer: :bouncer:
well if you're my long lost twin, i want to be the evil scary one :burnfucker:

Grumpy I agree, guys like Tony Stewart are the future of NASCAR, and I don't think even his temper is going to stop him being a big star, becasue the fact is, he's an awesome driver. Guys like him make NASCAR more accessible because people see that its not just a bunch of fat old hicks driving in circles.

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Quote:well if you're my long lost twin, i want to be the evil scary one

I thought we already established that you weren't teh scary :fucking:

- Bondgirl - 03-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:I thought we already established that you weren't teh scary :fucking:
BAH.....I told you just cause no one believes it, doesn't mean it isn't true Confusedpits:

- Bondgirl - 03-25-2002

Wow..Tony realy looked like he was hurt when they pulled him out of the car yesterday..it must be pretty bad if he couldn't even finish the race..hey Facey..did you see the Inside NASCAR with Kevin Harvick??? He might be moving up on my list of favorites...gotta love a guy with attitude

- Faceman - 03-25-2002

I love Harvick, not in the gay-love kind of way, but in the "I love a driver who just says what he feels" kind of way. You gotta love someone who when interviewed after a race says, "Well what can you expect from that guy, he's an idiot and everyone knows it" :bouncer: If every race was at bristol, there would be more fights here than the NHLSmile

and Stewart had a great chance of winning that race if he didn't get so damn sore because of all the yellow flags. On a better note, how funny was it watching Gordon spin out, for no apparent reason. Very tough year for the champ huh? :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Edited By Faceman on Mar. 25 2002 at 2:04

- Bondgirl - 03-25-2002

Faceman Wrote:On a better note, how funny was it watching Gordon spin out, for no apparent reason. Very tough year for the champ huh? :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
hehe...that was classic..and it couldn't happen to a better guy

Races at Bristol=always entertaining

I thought it was funny when they had all the drivers sitting there, and they were trying to tell them to basically play nice..you just know they were speaking right to Harvick..not that he gave a crap...he rules!!!!!!